The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Shame for utd.

Placed bet on 5-0 at hafl time, 3-0 ahead after 52 minutes - they play catenazzio for the remainder against Olympiakos.

Oly were visibly disoriented in the pitch up to the 3-0.

The two weakies among the eight are United and Dortmundt.

Wow, this escalated quickly. Calm down folks, this ain't Chelsea 12' at all.

They beat a bunch of second hand south americans and spaniards, not fucking Cavani and Hamzik.

Fair play to United, but they are still shit. IMO, the game was pretty balanced and Olympiakos was in the mood for some gifts. The 1st and 2nd goals were the signature of a poor and unexperienced side.

And those chances they've had. Oh my... Any other team would have scored at least two or three goals.

I'd be over the moon if Chelsea will face United in the next round. C'mon UEFA, bring on the Mighty Red Devils!

Just the thougt of David Moyes lifting the CL-trophy... Atleast we had a solid defence and a tactical plan (and abit of luck) when we won it, while being poor in the league. Their defence is very average at best and with the clueless one still their manager I cant see them fluking it.

Wow, this escalated quickly. Calm down folks, this ain't Chelsea 12' at all.

They beat a bunch of second hand south americans and spaniards, not fucking Cavani and Hamzik.

Fair play to United, but they are still shit. IMO, the game was pretty balanced and Olympiakos was in the mood for some gifts. The 1st and 2nd goals were the signature of a poor and unexperienced side.

And those chances they've had. Oh my... Any other team would have scored at least two or three goals.

I'd be over the moon if Chelsea will face United in the next round. C'mon UEFA, bring on the Mighty Red Devils!

I turned on tv and was in mood for away bet (8.00), but from the first passes Oly looked so disoriented that it was a question of where United were going to stop. Oly picture was that of 50s Greek amateurs.

Yet for some reason United's left side was a gaping hole, for all of the 90 minutes. Oly created some chances from the right as a result.

Tbf Utd right now have a better team than we had in 2012, and the same level or better manager.

It's just about luck and team spirit, 2 things they haven't had much of this season.

I don't agree with that at all. In my opinion Di Matteo is much better, at least when it comes to motivation, something I see Moyes knowing nothing about and that is what is needed when going against the giants of the Champions League.

I also feel Chelsea of 2012 is better than this United.

Hilarious watching after full time yesterday, this result was getting more coverage than missing Malaysian airliner and the budget.......The media adore United and it's laughable.

I bet on 4-0 but I wasn't too far off, I knew this was United's game as the Greeks are just truly awful.

The score line was pretty flattering for United to be honest. After their 3rd goal Olympiakos were pretty dominant and United looked gassed. Olympiakos had quite a few very good chances and it seemed like every time they attacked down Evra's side they were dangerous, they just had no one capable of putting the chances away. De Gea was excellent as well.

If a terribad Olymiakos side can be so dangerous against that defense then I cannot see how they won't get destroyed by literally any of the other sides left. Maybe they can luck out and draw Dortmund who will be without Lewandowski for the first leg. Even then I'd say they're screwed.

People wonder why most football fans laugh at Manures.

May I point out to read what the clueless one said in today´s media? It´s all there for us to laugh at.

According to him, Manures can beat anybody. Lol.

Any sharp-shooter in last night´s game, would have creamed manures.

To me, Olympiakos should have scored 2 goals, easily.

The score line was pretty flattering for United to be honest. After their 3rd goal Olympiakos were pretty dominant and United looked gassed. Olympiakos had quite a few very good chances and it seemed like every time they attacked down Evra's side they were dangerous, they just had no one capable of putting the chances away. De Gea was excellent as well.

If a terribad Olymiakos side can be so dangerous against that defense then I cannot see how they won't get destroyed by literally any of the other sides left. Maybe they can luck out and draw Dortmund who will be without Lewandowski for the first leg. Even then I'd say they're screwed.

I feel bad for Olympiakos....they didn't deserve to lose 3-0

If United get Madrid, Barca or Bayern in the Quarters, I'm predicting a 5-6 goal aggregate rout..

I feel bad for Olympiakos....they didn't deserve to lose 3-0

If United get Madrid, Barca or Bayern in the Quarters, I'm predicting a 5-6 goal aggregate rout..

I want them to get Bayern.

Would love to see their backup LB and that idiot Rafael who looks like getting a red card every game go up against Ribery, Robben, Götze etc.

The mighty Phil Jones who United fans seem to think is world class got skinned by an Olymiakos player who should have scored, so going against proper world class players should be comedy.