The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

@ChelsTransfer Borussia Dortmund manager, Jurgen Klopp: "Chelsea is our inspiration in the Champions League" #CFC #BVB

I just love this guy!

Erm, I think that is another fabricated quote from Twitter. Have not seen one (actual) reliable media source saying that.

Okay. Klopp didn't exactly say "Chelsea is our inspiration" word for word but something close enough that imply that.

http://www.football-espana.net/30205/klopp-takes-chelsea-example

“In these semi-finals there are three favourites - Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern. Just like last year. We are the fourth team in this semi-final, like Chelsea last season. And who won? Chelsea. I rest my case."

This is so fuckin amazing, how the German teams have performed this season, I can't belive this, it is like the script was written in Summer after Italy and Chelsea defeated Germany and Bayern. They were just in front of my nose, but i was never aware they could do this. OK, Real and Barca where mere shadows, fuckin abysmal, but wow you still have to control them like BVB and FCB did. I do not like German teams in general, but they are now there, where they have always seen themselves.

These brillant tactics, effort, mentality and teamwork is what we should aim to instil in our players, esp our youth, instead of buying hyped midgets. Down with Spanish football. An all German Final in English is a humilation

Why would anyone want to leave Dortmund??? They have the most badass fan section ever, a fan supported club, a great youth system, and a world class manager. It boggles my mind that anyone would leave them, imagine them still with Sahin and Kagawa. They are the in my opinion that most fun team to watch and their kits are sick lol

Goodness me, a lot of work needs to be done in these next few seasons if we going to head those hights in the CL again. Dortmund and Bayern just playing so terribly well against Madrid and Barca just makes me shudder to think what they would´ve done to us.

Goodness me, a lot of work needs to be done in these next few seasons if we going to head those hights in the CL again. Dortmund and Bayern just playing so terribly well against Madrid and Barca just makes me shudder to think what they would´ve done to us.

I thought the same against Barca and Bayern last year, but what showed through as much as quality from Bayern and Dortmund shown this week is Chelsea's never say die attitude, and sheer spirit and togetherness.

Whilst this week has been amazing to watch we are only a few players and a top manager away from being back to our best, don't worry about that.