The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Lewandowski aside, all the rest Polish players were great but for me Gündogan stood out. He might not have scored a goal or assisted but he was the midfield dynamo initiating the Dortmund onslaught. Great refereeing, can't think any wrong decision on top of my head. Maybe the Reus' offside call, where he chipped the ball over Lopez, but that's more to do with the linesman. Possibly all German final, who could have predicted that? As a Chelsea fan I hope we get as many good players from BVB as possible but as a football fan I hope they show some spine and not be a farmer club. It would make Bundesliga very dull and predictable.

They really are two fucked up results, talk about a switch of power. Real still have a slight chance but i do fancy Dortmund to score there. Barca are gone. Nobody coulda seen two results like that coming. Both to concede 4? Once again UEFA's attempts at their dream final BURN! Just like last season.

WTF LMAO

Anyone watching Subotic now on sky? He looks like a gangster and he's speaking like an american with a bit of irish... i thought this guy was serbian? WTF IS GOING ON

LOL, I just had to wiki it... Basically born in serbia. Moved to germany when he was 5. Moved to the states when he was 11. Then came back over when he was like 18 to play for mainz.

I piss myself only thinking how steamrolled we would be playing these two German teams! :cry:

Nah, we would have smashed them. Roman made a deal that we win Europa this year, if we could win champions league last year. We give them a year off, then we shall return next season. :D

But, yeah we probably would have got Smashed. lol.

WTF LMAO

Anyone watching Subotic now on sky? He looks like a gangster and he's speaking like an american with a bit of irish... i thought this guy was serbian? WTF IS GOING ON

I couldn't believe it when he started speaking. He sounds very american. Odd

WTF LMAO

he was born in America with serbian parents . could have represented America but chose the country of his parents

WTF LMAO

Apparently he had the chance of becoming an American player...but I don't think they saw his potential! Lol..I guess some of the American members here can elaborate.

I piss myself only thinking how steamrolled we would be playing these two German teams! :cry:

Nothing is certain with our team. let's just be happy that the 2 teams that got steamrolled were Real and Barca. 2 great sides for that to happen to. We had our humiliation in the Super Cup, our turn is over (I hope). We don't usually get thrashed by anyone.