Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19
Followers 6

Bayern have ALREADY booked Champions League party until 5am at posh hotel (and they haven't even arrived in London)

Bayern Munich’s lavish party planning for after the Champions League final at Wembley on Saturday suggests they don’t envisage being beaten by Bundesliga rivals Borussia Dortmund.

The Bundesliga champions have booked the Great Room in the Grosvenor House Hotel with a buffet for 1,800 people and a bar extension to 5am.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329462/Champions-League-final-2013-Bayern-Munich-booked-party.html

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

There is much need. Much need indeed. Liverpool fans have to be the most annoying, entitled bunch of twats to exist. A little dose of this reality would serve them well if they weren't so delusional.

Posted Images

so there are rumours that UEFA wants to award the EL winners with a place in the CL, what would happen in the following hypothetical situation:

PL:

1. utd

2. City

3. Arsenal

4. Tottenham

5. Chelsea-but win CL

6. Liverpool-but win EL

6 teams from England go to CL ?

so there are rumours that UEFA wants to award the EL winners with a place in the CL, what would happen in the following hypothetical situation:

PL:

1. utd

2. City

3. Arsenal

4. Tottenham

5. Chelsea-but win CL

6. Liverpool-but win EL

Very hard to imagine that Liverpool will win something.

• Like 1

Bayern have ALREADY booked Champions League party until 5am at posh hotel (and they haven't even arrived in London)

This is very normal for every sports club. If we had the idea of how many commemorative shirts, hats, parties, etc, get waisted because of teams failures, we would all go crazy!!!

• Like 4

PL:

1. utd

2. City

3. Arsenal

4. Tottenham

5. Chelsea-but win CL

6. Liverpool-but win EL

Well we won and Spurs git knocked out, having finished 4th. Similarly they will knock out the 3rd place team as well if this situation arises. I guess.

This is very normal for every sports club. If we had the idea of how many commemorative shirts, hats, parties, etc, get waisted because of teams failures, we would all go crazy!!!

I don't think i would go crazy about it, might go 'Ah! Shit - it's so large!' -phrasing. And then i would probably look at something more interesting, like looking at a cat in a hammock and say 'Ha! Stupid cats doing human things like they're humans. But... they aren't... their cats!'.

I don't think i would go crazy about it, might go 'Ah! Shit - it's so large!' -phrasing. And then i would probably look at something more interesting, like looking at a cat in a hammock and say 'Ha! Stupid cats doing human things like they're humans. But... they aren't... their cats!'.

I am more rational than you, I would go 'Ah! Shit - it's so large!', then I would go 'Fuck, look at how much money are literally thrown in the garbage while there are billions starving!' :tophat:

• Like 1

There can't be 6 teams from 1 country in CL, maximum will be 5, with only 4th placed team replaced in the event of 2 teams winning EL and CL, and both finishing outside top 4.

I am more rational than you, I would go 'Ah! Shit - it's so large!', then I would go 'Fuck, look at how much money are literally thrown in the garbage while there are billions starving!' :tophat:

Meh, your either a half empty of vodka kind of guy or the half full of bleach kind of guy, guy i am the Empty kind :getin:

"Bayern fans love Chelsea"

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/24/blue-is-the-colour-for-bayern-munich-as-facebook-reveals-how-german-champions-league-finalists-are-secretly-chelsea-fans-3804820/

Surely not the case in Germany. Their hatred for Chelsea is the only thing passionate about Bayern "fans"

• Like 1

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/24/blue-is-the-colour-for-bayern-munich-as-facebook-reveals-how-german-champions-league-finalists-are-secretly-chelsea-fans-3804820/

Surely not the case in Germany. Their hatred for Chelsea is the only thing passionate about Bayern "fans"

Well, I can easily say which German team you are not passionate about :D Obviously Bayern fans don't have many reasons to like us, especially as we ruined their big moment of winning the CL at home.

Thinking how we pissed on their parade still gets me all warm inside.

• Like 3

Thinking how we pissed on their parade still gets me all warm inside.

It was even more fun to parade through the city with my chelsea Kit and Chelsea scarf, chanting Blue is the Colour all night long after Drogba's penalty. Never since the fall of the Berlin wall has one German pissed on so many others in such a short time :dance:

That's pretty normal. We had our parade organized last season a week before the final. Just some lazy journo trying to create a story out of nothing.

Prob gona miss the final (Damn!)

Gonna be in Washington D.C, wish i could not go on the trip,, but whatevs. Will walk around all of washington with my Bayern jersey, hope they win it man. .

Gonna be a great final.

How great would it have been if we were at Wembley last year?

We will win our both titles in Germany, I seriously think we will win in 2015!

• Like 1