The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

6 hours ago, DDA said:

Alot of people are tipping City to win the CL this year but I still think they might fall short. 

Why Liverpool aren't being mentioned is beyond me... their current crop of players have already won it and I honestly feel their current league form will not affect their chances of a CL run to the final. 

Then you have PSG and the favourites Byern.

If we are going to win it... we need to bring our very best A-game in every single match and pray the footballing Gods are with us.

PSG are having to face two beasts, Bayern and City but I think they are also underrated by the bookies.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

PSG are having to face two beasts, Bayern and City but I think they are also underrated by the bookies.

I will be kinda surprised if they go through both them teams, its a big ask even though PSG have a quality squad.

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Much like in the Haaland thread, is there a link you can provide that proves this?

UEFA banned City for 2 years without European footy. They went to CAS later and from 3 judges there 2 voted in City favor and one against. Later was confirmed that 2 of those judges had connection to City.

If just one of them was neutral they would not play now. You said what you said in Haaland thread but then why this one guy voted against City? And I dont need UEFA, FIFA, CAS or anyone to tell what they are doing is illegal.

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

UEFA banned City for 2 years without European footy. They went to CAS later and from 3 judges there 2 voted in City favor and one against. Later was confirmed that 2 of those judges had connection to City.

If just one of them was neutral they would not play now. You said what you said in Haaland thread but then why this one guy voted against City? And I dont need UEFA, FIFA, CAS or anyone to tell what they are doing is illegal.

🤔

The part in bold has me suspect because that would be conflict of interest. Again, is there anything concrete or substantial that proves they had connections and why this wasn't considered conflict of interest? Where is the evidence of the bribe?

From what I read from CAS, ADUG funded City in both 2012 and 2013. The statute of limitations is 5 years, to which these allegations weren't formally brought up until 2019. That is 6 years. This didn't fall under the statute of limitations, hence why those judges dropped the charges.