Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19
Followers 6

That's why I dont want Pochettino here...He is a bottler...makes it so easy for Man City....his lack of in game improvisation is enigmatic...

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

There is much need. Much need indeed. Liverpool fans have to be the most annoying, entitled bunch of twats to exist. A little dose of this reality would serve them well if they weren't so delusional.

Posted Images

I dont want Barca, Real, Milan, Inter and Juve out for 2 years. We really created special team that can be dominate in European football. Imagine if we win CL next season. Everyone would say this is without best Italian and Spanish clubs...

One person hoping Kroenke stays is Arteta because that is the only way he stays in the job. 9th in the table and blown again another brilliant chance of reaching the UCL.

Arteta is so bad in game management. That was pathetic. Cannot make shot on target and he made one sub in 80mins. Reminds me of Lampard. He got it all wrong tonight. Should be sacked.

Unai Emery is just so inevitable in the Europa League. lol

But Man United v Villarreal is so much worse than Man United v Arsenal. 

Posted (edited)

Ive never seen a team chasing a goal to flip a tie give away so many stupid fouls than Arsenal.

Araenal have stagnated after last season. Arteta went from someone who put his stamp on a team and got results to looking like one of the worst managers in the PL in 12 months.

Wow. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Don't think Arsenal will qualify for Europe next season at all, which will be the first time in ages??

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Ive never seen a team chasing a goal to flip a tie give away so many stupid fouls than Arsenal.

Araenal have stagnated after last season. Arteta went from someone who put his stamp on a team and got results to looking like one of the worst managers in the PL in 12 months.

Wow. 

Waiting for @Tomo to come butcher Arteta...

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wow. 

He was hyped up too much tbh. He had a bigger reputation than a lot of managers because he worked with Pep and won FA Cup, but he has been tactically really bad this season. It is crazy that there is more pressure on Ole and Jose losing their jobs than Arteta yet both are better placed in league. Spurs obviously sacked Mourinho now, but Arteta seems to get away with a lot. I genuinely thought Arsenal might win Europa and have won of their seasons where they do shit but have some cup glory and there fans talk like they have had a brilliant season but no, they were dull and had no real ideas tonight.

4 minutes ago, Jas said:

Waiting for @Tomo to come butcher Arteta...

It ain't funny anymore, i'm genuinely worried he's getting sacked. 

Just now, Stats said:

It is crazy that there is more pressure on Ole and Jose losing their jobs than Arteta yet both are better placed in league.

Isn't that just due to low expectations at Arsenal?

They signed Pepe for a club record fee of 70+ million and no one seems to talk about him failing to live up to expectations etc. Compare that with the spotlight that Werner, Havertz etc seem to have gotten here. 

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

It ain't funny anymore, i'm genuinely worried he's getting sacked. 

Even if they sack him, who is good out there that they will hire?

2 minutes ago, Jas said:

Even if they sack him, who is good out there that they will hire?

They'll probably get Sarri and while they won't trouble the top of the league he'll get them consistent enough to be back in top 6 and possibly challenge for top 4 again.

I genuinely believe there's a chance they'll go down in the not too distant future if they keep this chancer.

6 minutes ago, Jas said:

Isn't that just due to low expectations at Arsenal?

They signed Pepe for a club record fee of 70+ million and no one seems to talk about him failing to live up to expectations etc. Compare that with the spotlight that Werner, Havertz etc seem to have gotten here. 

Pepe got a lot of flack last season tbh, but yh agreed. Partey too has been below par this season. Was absolutely awful tonight.

People make excuses and say they do not have squad to challenge for top 4 etc. Was our squad top 4 material last season? Not necessarily but we did it. Too many excuses made for them.

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

Pepe got a lot of flack last season tbh, but yh agreed.

Did he? At any other big club, if they sign a player for that kind of money, there would have been expectations, there would have been pressure for that player to lead the club to better things etc but no one in the media seems to talk about that. 

6 minutes ago, Stats said:

People make excuses and say they do not have squad to challenge for top 4 etc. Was our squad top 4 material last season? Not necessarily but we did it. Too many excuses made for them.

Arteta has gotten a free pass for the signings he's made. I mean, wanting a past-it Willian? Wanting a soon-to-be-past-it Aubameyang to stay?