CHOULO19
Followers 6

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

There is much need. Much need indeed. Liverpool fans have to be the most annoying, entitled bunch of twats to exist. A little dose of this reality would serve them well if they weren't so delusional.

Posted Images

So a bunch of people got the shock of their lives then proceeded to run around liek headless chicken and bark out some ridiculously harsh threats all for nothing in the end... can't make this up🤣

As expected, we are getting a LOT of praise for doing the right thing.

But even more praise goes to the fans protesting outside the Bridge. The real heroes, thank you all!

• Like 2

The decision was taken by owner Roman Abramovich and the Chelsea board after witnessing negative global reaction to the Super League.

There was a fear that it could do reputational damage to a club which prides itself on its anti-Semitism and community work.

Questions were raised internally as to whether fans would respond to the club if it continued with a proposal which has gone down so badly.

The decision was made earlier on Tuesday before protests started outside Stamford Bridge.

It is understood Chelsea was not one of the main drivers of the Super League idea, but felt it had to get on board when it was presented to them late last week.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Do we though? Now we have the rage of uefa, fifa and the other SL clubs on us.

What have you been smoking dude. 4 clubs have already backed out. 4!!! We finally have some goodwill with literally every section of fans, media praising us. 

Stop with your agenda and propoganda. It was one of the worst things to have been proposed. We had the least to gain and most to lose. We woukd literally have been saving redundant shit clubs like arsenal and spurs, who in tje first club even tried to stop roman from getting the club. 

5 minutes ago, Milan said:

Dang miss the people at the stadium. Fútbol without fans is nothing. 

Just now, Randomshit said:

What have you been smoking dude. 4 clubs have already backed out. 4!!! We finally have some goodwill with literally every section of fans, media praising us. 

Stop with your agenda and propoganda. It was one of the worst things to have been proposed. We had the least to gain and most to lose. We woukd literally have been saving redundant shit clubs like arsenal and spurs, who in tje first club even tried to stop roman from getting the club. 

what are you on? you completely misread the post

I am obviously against SL but I doubt UEFA will not be resentful. Surely they will still be raging and plotting against us as revenge for even trying as they always do

Find it ironic fans of big clubs want to protect smaller ones when I'm reading every week things like: I hope Burnley or West Ham or any other club get relegated from PL and never come back.