The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

I disagree. So did the presenters.
That is the rule. The German pundits said that on this level, Gosens should have known the rule, which is true. Gosens said in the post match interview that he did not know that rule.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

That is the rule. The German pundits said that on this level, Gosens should have known the rule, which is true. Gosens said in the post match interview that he did not know that rule.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

so if a player (not saying in this situation injury comes into to play) is injured and is off the pitch, they still can be counted as offside or playing a person onside?

seems ludicrous

I'd have been a rapper or farmer if it wasn't for football, says Haaland

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/i-d-have-been-a-rapper-or-farmer-if-it-wasn-t-for-football-says-haaland

Erling Haaland has quickly forged a reputation as one of the world's most feared strikers but the Borussia Dortmund superstar spoke about the career paths he would have taken had it not been for football.

And the two options the Norway international offered during a Twitter question and answer session could hardly have been more different…

"A rapper or a farmer," Haaland offered in reply to the question posed by a fan.

Fans of Haaland will not be overly surprised by his musical aspirations, given back in 2016 he was a rapper in the band 'Flow Kingz' and uploaded videos to YouTube.

But the 20-year-old is also not shy when it comes to manual labour and has spent time during the close season working on a potato farm, while he also posted pictures of himself cutting down trees alongside his father Alf-Inge Haaland.

Among the other questions he answered, Haaland noted Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Cristiano Ronaldo and former Swansea City forward Michu as the biggest influences on his football career – the latter an unlikely hero for the ex-Salzburg man.

Haaland also said Giovanni Reyna can be "pretty damn good" when asked about his Dortmund teammate.

snip

I hope he doesn't quit his day job, lolol

Yeah, this is an awful watch. Iceland not really even attempting to attack. England with zero cutting edge.

Only reason I'm watching this is to have a look at Sancho live for a change rather than just highlights. Must say, he reminds me of Hazard a bit with his dribbling. Got that same explosive burst of pace to explode past defenders.

It seems inevitable that he goes to United but it would be lovely if the move collapses and he moves to Real Madrid next summer.