Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

I think in next season he will get more chance to play. We looking for 3 points every game and it's a bit hard for young midfielder to fight for a place in squad with Cole,Ballack and Deco.

He took part in the friendly reserve game against the Yids but I didn't see him in the parade

Surely taking part in the celebrations would have been good for him and the way he "blends" with the rest of the players.

He took part in the friendly reserve game against the Yids but I didn't see him in the parade

Surely taking part in the celebrations would have been good for him and the way he "blends" with the rest of the players.

exactly, maybe he hasn't been performing in training or carlo has changed his mind about him.

:censored:

exactly, maybe he hasn't been performing in training or carlo has changed his mind about him.

:censored:

Carlo has not changed his mind on him he will be a first team member next season. Carlo just wanted to win everything this season then next season is when he gets rid of the dead would and brings in kakuta and stoch and bruma.

• 2 weeks later...

Carlo has not changed his mind on him he will be a first team member next season. Carlo just wanted to win everything this season then next season is when he gets rid of the dead would and brings in kakuta and stoch and bruma.

hopefully..

it was carlo who said he was the best player he has seen at that age, which is a pretty sensational quote considering. The players have nothing but praise and the training staff have been reporting that he is 'unplayable' in training, and we've all seen his mind blowing moments during the wolves game.

hopefully..

it was carlo who said he was the best player he has seen at that age, which is a pretty sensational quote considering. The players have nothing but praise and the training staff have been reporting that he is 'unplayable' in training, and we've all seen his mind blowing moments during the wolves game.

He has a special left foot like malouda he can score from long range. His vision is very very advanced for someone his age, plus he has killer acceleration. I would say joe cole was a little more skillful as a teenager than what kakuta is now but kakuta blows him away for everything else like pace vision passing ability shooting ability and heading ball control. I would say joe cole was a much harder worker though and probably had a bit more fire in his belly, were kakuta is more laid back.

• 1 month later...

He seems to be in everyone's line-up for next season, ahead of a certain Nicolas Anelka :rolleyes::lol:

as much as i would love to see it i am not sure if Kakuta will be getting that many starts.......... i am sure his game time will be a lot higher than last season. Kakuta is an incredibly exciting player and has really grown as a player in the last couple of years. Could be a excellent option for us this season behind the forward or on the left wing. I truly hope he is given plenty of chances.