The Walking Dead

Back next month, It's been confirmed the actor who plays Morgan will be in season 4, not sure if it's permanent, I just know he will definitely make an appearance.

Morgan was a very poor character in the comic books, however they have changed him a lot in the TV show and for the better too, he seems a much more stronger person, where in the comic books he's quiet and doesn't really have an opinion.

And as for all the Walking Dead fans I expect Tyrese to be many peoples favorite new character, even if you love Daryl, because he is awesome in the comic.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as for all the Walking Dead fans I expect Tyrese to be many peoples favorite new character, even if you love Daryl, because he is awesome in the comic.

He hasn't looked good in the TV series. not much in the way of background and hasn't had a good story arc yet

He hasn't looked good in the TV series. not much in the way of background and hasn't had a good story arc yet

Not yet, but if you watched the trailer for this season I don't know if you have you can already tell he's going to be one of the main characters.

Tyrese is a strange character, in the comic he is like half Daryl half Shane, he's controversial but at the same time he's awesome and you root for him. In the TV series he seems quieter, but who knows he might be much better in season 4.

i'd love to see the show go back to it's original storyline. humans vs zombies

Not yet, but if you watched the trailer for this season I don't know if you have you can already tell he's going to be one of the main characters.

Tyrese is a strange character, in the comic he is like half Daryl half Shane, he's controversial but at the same time he's awesome and you root for him. In the TV series he seems quieter, but who knows he might be much better in season 4.

haven't watched the trailer yet but i hope so. based on last season, he came off as a person with strict morals.

• 2 months later...

Why is this thread so quiet? Last episode was immense! The best since the pilot. Oh the run of emotions it gave during the whole 43 minutes.

Many people cry that Hershel's death wasn't noble enough. I think that was exactly fitting. It showed that no matter how good you are, no matter if your heart is in the right place, you're gonna die like everyone else. No glory left in this world.

Why is this thread so quiet? Last episode was immense! The best since the pilot. Oh the run of emotions it gave during the whole 43 minutes.

Many people cry that Hershel's death wasn't noble enough. I think that was exactly fitting. It showed that no matter how good you are, no matter if your heart is in the right place, you're gonna die like everyone else. No glory left in this world.

haven't watched the finale yet but i've liked this season a lot better than 2 and 3

watched the mid-season finale..pretty good. great improvement from 2-3

good end to the governor arc. i didn't think it'd pay off but it paid off in a big way.

i was wondering, why Hershel? why didn't the Governor kill Michonne with the sword? It made more sense for his character given their history. but Hershel is probably the right call because the moment was more powerful that way. Not as powerful as Ned Stark's beheading but close

as for the baby, i think she's alive. somehow.

watched the mid-season finale.. just wow. really good episode

good end to the governor arc. i didn't think it'd pay off but it paid off in a big way.

i was wondering, why Hershel? why didn't the Governor kill Michonne with the sword? It made more sense for his character given their history. but Hershel is probably the right call because the moment was more powerful that way. Not as powerful as Ned Stark's beheading but close

as for the baby, i think she's alive. somehow.

It actually did make sense. The gov wanted to get under Rick's skin, Hershel meant more to Rick than Michonne ever will. Besides he was confident his group would win, so he could have been saving Michonne for a more personal execution. It didn't matter to him anyway, he was always going to kill everybody the moment he said "liar".

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

glad the prison is done with.... imo that was what took away alot of the adventure and excitement from the show, even though the woodbury season was quite good....

Now there needs to be more development in the show.

It will be nice if they move it into a city as that would bring alot of new dimensions and suspense to the show, instead of the usual, OH Theres a walker/ many walkers walking through a field, lets kill them. Or a Cough EPIDEMIC!! LOL!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

glad the prison is done with.... imo that was what took away alot of the adventure and excitement from the show, even though the woodbury season was quite good....

Now there needs to be more development in the show.

It will be nice if they move it into a city as that would bring alot of new dimensions and suspense to the show, instead of the usual, OH Theres a walker/ many walkers walking through a field, lets kill them. Or a Cough EPIDEMIC!! LOL!

Well I think your wish may come true as I have read the comics, you will find out in the next episode what happens, but Sergeant Abraham, the big tall dude you seen at the last episode is planning an expedition. So as you know you will find out where they are going next.

Anyone watch the last episode?

Kinda boring to begin with the season.

I thought Michonne was going her way really, but after she saw the Zombie that looked like her she changed her mind.

Is best to die in a group then all a lone.

yeah. they seem to slow things down every year at this point. I think extending to so many episodes was unnecessary. just do around 10 good episodes with a fluid pace rather than drag it like this to 13-14. first season remains the best and it had only 6 episodes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Well I haven't watched the show and I haven't read through the comic cause I find it tough to get past the fact the whole thing is in black and white but I do play the Walking Dead games by telltale Season 1 is bloody fantastic, Season 2 not so much but hoping for a strong finish when the last episode comes out.