The Walking Dead

Alright series.

I always wonder what happen to the black guy from the first season, and also the guy that cut his hand in the roof to scape.

And I saw the last episode, and at the end I was like WTF???? At the end when the lady is running by herself from the zombies in the woods and someone with a hood comes with a sword and like 2 zombies attach to him/her. I mean what in the world was that?

SPOILER! (your choice if you want to read it Justin, it's about the black guy)

As for the black guy in the first episode, he's meant to come back in it third season, but his son is a zombie and he can't kill him, and he's killing people to feed him, anyone who walks by. And i don't know what happens to the guy who cut his hand off, he did come back in season 2, but not exactly, he just came back in Daryls mind, who is his brother.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read the comics but know what happens, and i am sure michonne is a good person, and she falls in love with some American football player (who later joins the group with his daughter and daughters boyfriend), i think he's a nba player actually... can't really remember. And i don't know what she looks like, and Daryl is great, no way can you kill Daryl off!, it would be criminal, i wonder when his brother returns in it.

that guy michonne falls in love with is super too. In the book when they are in the prison they all go in to clear out a room and he gets too far in when they need to retreat and gets surrounded by zombies so the rest of the the group have to lock the room up leaving him for zombie tea. They go back a few days later to try again and when they open the door the big guy is sitting in a pile of bodies ALIVE and just askes them what took them so long, super. He's a hammer wielding legend.

As for the black guy in the first episode, he's meant to come back in it third season, but his son is a zombie and he can't kill him, and he's killing people to feed him, anyone who walks by. And i don't know what happens to the guy who cut his hand off, he did come back in season 2, but not exactly, he just came back in Daryls mind, who is his brother.

earl, the guy who cut his hand off in series one, is confirmed to be back in series 3.

Brutal!

And I have to agree, so far in the series my fav. character is Daryl.

michonne is black mate

So a black chick? Nice!

Kinda like the bad ass girl from the 28 days later!

441bf200-9b15-4713-8d4f-0bc39cab76a0.jpeg

Brutal!

And I have to agree, so far in the series my fav. character is Daryl.

So a black chick? Nice!

Kinda like the bad ass girl from the 28 days later!

441bf200-9b15-4713-8d4f-0bc39cab76a0.jpeg

I've never seen that movie, but i've seen 28 weeks later, which was pretty good, i hate that guy in it though who just runs away, as a matter of fact he's the reason for all of it, even the disease coming back, what a 100 percent certified bell end.

earl, the guy who cut his hand off in series one, is confirmed to be back in series 3.

Appearently, he's in that gang who tried to kill rick in season 2, when they went after hershal in the bar. And that gang is meant to be part of the Governors soldiers.

I've never seen that movie, but i've seen 28 weeks later, which was pretty good, i hate that guy in it though who just runs away, as a matter of fact he's the reason for all of it, even the disease coming back, what a 100 percent certified bell end.

28 weeks later the beginning was awesome!

When i saw that I was like this movie is going to be of the hook...but then it just took a bit of a decline from the intro. Still alright, but intro was what everything about a zombie movie is all about.

I like the first one as well. It looks like a budget movie compare to the second but still very good.

28 weeks later the beginning was awesome!

When i saw that I was like this movie is going to be of the hook...but then it just took a bit of a decline from the intro. Still alright, but intro was what everything about a zombie movie is all about.

I like the first one as well. It looks like a budget movie compare to the second but still very good.

I felt the exact same way at the begining, but it never went on to be great, though jeremy renner was pretty good in it. 28 months later is meant to be out soon, started by that kid who survived at the end of the 2nd one. You can see he gets it from his dad for starting shit, another 100 percent, confirmed, officially, certified bell end.

tumblr_m1gw8rU5F41qlua6io1_500.jpg

Thats f*ckin funny! Go T-Dog!

I haven't read the comics but know what happens, and i am sure michonne is a good person, and she falls in love with some American football player (who later joins the group with his daughter and daughters boyfriend), i think he's a nba player actually... can't really remember. And i don't know what she looks like, and Daryl is great, no way can you kill Daryl off!, it would be criminal, i wonder when his brother returns in it.

yes there's just something about Daryl..

because she has been out on her own she took the 2 zombies (ill not tell you who they are in case its part of the story ) cut the arms and jaws off them and leads them around to mix in with the zombies without being noticed too much.

ok thanks for leaving that part out. smart of michoone to cut their jaws off..

is his name earl or mearl??

• 5 months later...

Watched it in about 4 days, it was great, can't wait for season 3. So many good series lately, dexter, breaking bad, suits, and now walking dead. All of them are currently in extremely tense situations.

• 2 weeks later...

intriguing premiere. good story over the episode and some hand to hand action as well bt still no clear sign of what this season holds. the episode was just about allright but still the charm of season 1 is gone. the maddeningly slow pace of season 2 almost killed the show. thankfully they've moved the story along now

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly, I’ll just state that I have followed the ‘Walking Dead’ since late 2010 when the post-apocalyptic series was in its first season - showing both my attraction to such having followed the encounter for a relatively long period of time along with having a burst of knowledge for the epidemic. I am also a fan of the comic series that is still in presence after being created in 2003 by writer Robert Kirkman and artist Tony Moore.

Anyhow, I thoroughly enjoyed the latest episode. In particular, Michonne is being conveyed very well using facial expression and body language as she was show doing in the comics who impressed.

What are your expectations on Andrew? I think we'll see him as a walker sometime. I don't think he made it out the opening and is the one creeping on Carol as some have suggested. Had Andrew managed to make a distance running from walkers/Rick, I doubt he would have exceeded past the fence. We can also see from his reaction to Rick killing Tomas that he was a panicky. I don't see him being calm enough to plan his next steps to cover his tracks but merely to get away. Perhaps there would have been a different fate for the man-of-the-moment had Carol forgotten to close the fence, thus allowing him to continue his ‘get away’ without any need to decelerate.

Here’s another question, this time reflecting on Woodbury. Would you trade freedom for protection? In this zombie apocalypse, survival is all the matters. You have been running with a group of survivors that is barely making it. You don't think anyone is trying to set up any kind of civilization until you come across the town of Woodbury. There are armed guards, clean streets, and a leader named ‘The Governor’. Your "spidey-sense" has been tingling since they asked for your weapons and issued you a home to stay in with your group. You're getting the idea that they are not going to let you go. What do you do? Do you stay and conform to whatever they say in return for protection, food, water and shelter? Just want to hear some thoughts.