Leicester City - Opposition Views #1

Steve

SystonFox from FoxesTalk.co.uk has kindly answered some questions on todays FA Cup quarter final encounter!

- How long have you supported Leicester for? I was born in 1987 but got into football at an early age, it was more playing and watching any team on MOTD, but as far as Leicester are concerned i think i went to my first game in 94/95 season. I've been to two Wembley finals (Palace and Tranmere), which we both won. Witnessed grown men cry the year before tranmere at an Oadby pub when Spurs beat us 1-0 :-( had a season ticket from 04 > '10 then gave it up when we got relegated to the league one. so you could say i witnessed our darkest days of football in my memory (bar Peter Taylor).

- You are currently sitting in 11th position, have you had a good season and where could you of improved? Its been poor really, the money we've spent and the players we've acquired we should be up in the top 6 but for some reason it just hasn't clicked and we've only just managed to get back to back wins which was then followed by two away defeats in which we conceded 6 goals! This sums our season up, inconsistent!

- Which players should we look out for and who has been your stand out player this season? Players to be scared of, Nugent and Beckford (on his day!) can be deadly. Mind you Becks is yet to score away from home all season.

Most consistent player i believe to be either from Schmeichel or Konchesky but he's suspended for picking up a red against Coventry.

- If you could pick one Chelsea player to join Leicester who would it be and why? I’d love Torres here at City because i believe he lacks confidence and imagine what he could do in the champ. Let us have him on loan wont you? 6 month deal please!

- Finally, what do you think the final score will be? Finally, I think that the final score tomorrow will be 1-1. Drogba to get yours in stoppage time in the first half, Lloyd Dyer to score ours after 51 minutes.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

- If you could pick one Chelsea player to join Leicester who would it be and why? I’d love Torres here at City because i believe he lacks confidence and imagine what he could do in the champ. Let us have him on loan wont you? 6 month deal please!

:ph34r: