Pedro

Joshyboy

Another thing to consider, Pedro would go back eventually.

That seems to be a recent thing. A lot of players from La Maisa that end up leaving don't always return. Quique Alvarez, Gabri, Sergio Garcia, Roger Garcia, Thiago Motta, Fernando Navarro among others never returned. Arguably these guys were never as good as Pedro but they don't always return to 'where they belong'. Also Cesc was suffering so he had to retuern, well according to Xavi anyway.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=Spike Spiegel' timestamp

Per,o was not from la masaia nevertheless he is the Barca version of danny7' post='403238]

That seems to be a recent thing. A lot of players from La Maisa that end up leaving don't always return. Quique Alvarez, Gabri, Sergio Garcia, Roger Garcia, Thiago Motta, Fernando Navarro among others never returned. Arguably these guys were never as good as Pedro but they don't always return to 'where they belong'. Also Cesc was suffering so he had to retuern, well according to Xavi anyway.

By the way he is not from la masaiia

Pedro joined Barcelona in 2004 from San Isidro. He didn't make his debut till 2007. During that time he played for the Barcelona C & B teams who train at La Masia.

John Terry joined Chelsea in 1995 from West Ham. He didn't make his debut till 1998. During that time he played in the reserves at Cobham (or whereever the youth trained during the 90s).

Since Pedro didn't come from La Masia, John Terry didn't come from Chelsea.

That means Chelsea hasn't had a successfull youth since I don't knwo Bobby Tambling?

Lionel Messi came from Newell's Old Boys does that mean he also didn't come from La Masia?

Pedro joined Barcelona in 2004 from San Isidro. He didn't make his debut till 2007. During that time he played for the Barcelona C & B teams who train at La Masia.

John Terry joined Chelsea in 1995 from West Ham. He didn't make his debut till 1998. During that time he played in the reserves at Cobham (or whereever the youth trained during the 90s).

Since Pedro didn't come from La Masia, John Terry didn't come from Chelsea.

That means Chelsea hasn't had a successfull youth since I don't knwo Bobby Tambling?

Lionel Messi came from Newell's Old Boys does that mean he also didn't come from La Masia?

Difference is that JT came to Chelsea when he was 14 and Pedro was already around 18 years old when Barcelona got him. Comparing both of these guys to Messi isn't right either because Messi has been with Barcelona since he was like 10 years old.

Difference is that JT came to Chelsea when he was 14 and Pedro was already around 18 years old when Barcelona got him. Comparing both of these guys to Messi isn't right either because Messi has been with Barcelona since he was like 10 years old.

Pedro was 17, John Terry was 15, Messi was 13. JT and Pedro both spent at the very least 3 years in there respective teams youth setups before debut. Messi spent at the very least four years the youth setup before making his debut in 2004.

:worship2:

On the day, but not overall.

Barca haven't beaten us on fair terms, that should count for something. Anyway, don't judge me when I say that I think we are better than them after we epically eliminated them. I can see where people are coming from, all the "best team ever" talk and all, but I believe our playing style overcomes Barca when we go face to face. That doesn't mean they don't have players we could benefit from, they do, I just don't want Pedro very much.. I think we can do better.

Yeah true! Now that Pep is leaving the lure of Barca might start diminishing. A long shot, but stranger things have occurred :lol:

Yeah true! Now that Pep is leaving the lure of Barca might start diminishing. A long shot, but stranger things have occurred :lol:

The players really respect and admire him. He has that José Mourinho effect where the players are more loyal to him then the club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You