Hamilton
Followers 3

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

strength and weakness...

He's fast, has a good technic, can make a good dribble to be in good position.

But he lacks of intelligence, need to move better to score goals. And he really have to improve his passing game. When he didn't score last season, it was a bad game because he doesn't know to do something else.

But like I said, he has technic ans need a very good manager to show him the path. Conte is perfect for this.

I think he's a good pick and won't be a flop. But he's not ready like Drogba when he came. 

Just now, Etoo fils said:

He's fast, has a good technic, can make a good dribble to be in good position.

But he lacks of intelligence, need to move better to score goals. And he really have to improve his passing game. When he didn't score last season, it was a bad game because he doesn't know to do something else.

But like I said, he have technic ans need a very good manager to show him the path. Conte is perfect for this.

I think he's a good pick and won't be a flop. But he's not ready like Drogba when he came. 

I think with more playing time and the tutelage of a coach like Conte...his intelligence will evolve...all I want to know is ability in relation to Costa...I mean can the two play upfront comfortably in case we want to play two strikers up top...

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unless we sell Costa and buy him too! :D

We'll surely be buying at least 2 strikers this window. Costa, Batshuayi, and someone else. My guess is an older, experienced striker that offers something different to what the other two do. Maybe those rumors of Pelle will come true?

I don't know if a Morata- Bat....Bat...Whatever ( :P ) would make a good partnership. I would much rather have Costa beside him, they would complement each other nicely. Wouldn't be a bad dealing having Pellé as well as second to Costa. Wouldn't complain.

CB-LB-CM-ST   3 minimum to go still.

1 minute ago, Ledgi said:

So I'm a bit confused - we will splash the cash for Batshuayi out of nowhere, but we won't meet Nainggolan's price?

I think the age of nainggolan played a role in the problem compared to young michy 

2 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

So I'm a bit confused - we will splash the cash for Batshuayi out of nowhere, but we won't meet Nainggolan's price?

Maybe Nainggolan's price was considered too high taking in consideration his age. Daft, if you ask me, as he IS/was the perfect player to fix our midfield.

2 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I think with more playing time and the tutelage of a coach like Conte...his intelligence will evolve...all I want to know is ability in relation to Costa...I mean can the two play upfront comfortably in case we want to play two strikers up top...

No I don't think he's fit to play with Costa. Unless Costa plays like he used to at Atletico with Falcao.

For me Batshuyi kind look like Hasselbanik if we want to do a comparaison. But he need to improve a lot to become as good as the dutch.

9 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Marseille is a selling club. They've sold loads of their best players recently I think.

Roma plays hardball. Doesn't help that Nainggolan isn't pushing for the move. He's also already at a pretty big club, is nearing 30, and is comfortable with his life. Totally different to this kid who was probably through the roof when he got a call saying Chelsea wants him.

It's Happening! Chelsea have finally signed a player! 

Drinks on Me! :drunk:

Big Fan of Michy, will be fun to watch him grow before our Eyes! 

So happy that Lukaku nonsense can end now. 

Edit: For any pf you guys that are big on the analytics in Football Like I Am, here's a great write-up on Michy's xG's. 

6 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

It's Happening! Chelsea have finally signed a player! 

Drinks on Me! :drunk:

Big Fan of Michy, will be fun to watch him grow before our Eyes! 

So happy that Lukaku nonsense can end now. 

Edit: For any pf you guys that are big on the analytics in Football Like I Am, here's a great write-up on Michy's xG's. 

Wouldnt close the door on Lukaku yet. That'll be one to watch until the window closes or we sign another striker in addition to this kid.

I actually think this is a better option then morata. From highlights and what I have read about him, seems like a striker that knows where the net is. Pacey, strong, two footed  good in the air  and his only 22.  T

he board acted quickly and did the right thing real madrid seems to me they just want to sell to the highest bidder who can blame them but I dont think morata is worth those numbers.

10 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

This Transfer gets Better and Better 

:lol::lol::lol:

Just waiting for city, United, real, psg and such to jump in at this rate...

• Jason locked this topic