Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

We have one of the best youth teams ever in the world of football. Musonda Jr, RL Cheek, Boga and Solanke deserve fair chances. We are already champion, let them start the last games and show what they can do at this level already. If they don't get decent chances now, they won't get them next season neither. Mou is great, but bringing youth players was always his biggest problem.

"I have to say in my opinion, next year, this kid will be a big surprise in the premier league"

Yes I remember Jose saying that but it's not quite that he'll take the league by storm. Not as I read Jose's statement anyway, especially when taken in context with the comments that amounted to RLC would be a part of the squad and no promises beyond that.

https://www.facebook.com/RubeLoftusCheek?ref=ts&fref=ts

He's just deleted the post, obviously had a telling off for it.

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't start now because of it! I doubt José is fond of players letting the opposition know of a potential weakness before kick-off...

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't start now because of it! I doubt José is fond of players letting the opposition know of a potential weakness before kick-off...

Was just gonna say this, he'll probably be dropped as a penance now!

Knowing José, he'll have found out that Ruben posted that and scratched him from the lineup. :lol:

If jose did that, I would sack him on the spot. Nothing wrong with excitement ,especially in the end of season atmosphere