Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Mou will destroy him, it's another one of his bullshit speeches. If he's so great why doesn't he play him?

What the hell does he mean with protect anyway? You'll be destroying him instead of protecting him if you do not play him!

Did Juve "protect" Pogba when he was 19 and very talented? No they did not, instead they used his talent to the fullest and look at them now. Oscar is pure shit, he honestly has no skill and his only use was his defensive contribution. Now he's failing with that aswell, so Oscar is basically useless.

What an awful post. Kill yourself moron

If (and it's a big if knowing jose) he does break into the first team, i hope the manager doesn't turn him into another mikel because he's clearly a box to box midfielder and his game and skillsets reflects just that and not a defensive or holding midfielder.

Early indications (from when Jose put him on against Sporting(?)) seem to illustrate that Jose will play him further forward.

Early indications (from when Jose put him on against Sporting(?)) seem to illustrate that Jose will play him further forward.

Well let's hope so. I would hate a situation where he's groomed as a matic or mikel understudy due to havi ng similar physique

Surprisingly agile and quickness of feet for a player his size. I don't bother watching youth footage so I did not know this, but that's a huge positive.

Good performance.

That's why many people are so huge on RLC. A big man that's that quick and agile and has such great feet and composure is a rarity. He does have the potential to be a huge, huge player for us, I really hope he makes it. By far the most exciting talent in our academy, alongside Boga and Solanke. Those three have all the talent to make it here IMO.

That's why many people are so huge on RLC. A big man that's that quick and agile and has such great feet and composure is a rarity. He does have the potential to be a huge, huge player for us, I really hope he makes it. By far the most exciting talent in our academy, alongside Boga and Solanke. Those three have all the talent to make it here IMO.

I hear you, Skippy. I have the lost the ability to get excited about youth players, so I have nothing to add or say. Let's see what happens.

I think there are at least two other players in the development group who have the potential to make the top squad. Even that may be on the conservative side since there are other talented footballers in the junior ranks for whom it's still too early to talk in those terms. Obviously you can never speak about anything more than potential with younger players but I think that's especially true with our lads. In my opinion all of them, including Ruben, has plenty to prove.

That said, I'd love RLC to make it. I feel frustrated for him every time he's on the bench but fails to get on. When we went two up on Sunday I was saying, "Two more by half time, then get Ruben into the game." Sadly the two goals that came didn't help at all. :(

• 2 weeks later...