Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Then why are the 21s doing so badly?

because all our half decent ones are loaned out getting higher level football and gaining the experience for the staff at Chelsea to assess whether they can cut it at the highest level...is that the right answer?

What do you think when Holland was on bench? Hiddink get first match in this weekend.

yes. My point is that the coaching staff feel the same way and they are the ones informing Hiddink.

Ppl tend to blame too much on the manager when much is shared withe the coaching staff.

I think Iva will start for sure and would like to see less of Mikel and more of RLC, but Mikel is in the roster - beats me - so he needs minutes too.

I've kept quiet on RLC but I can't do it anymore. He gets too much love for the very, very little he's shown in his career. Is he talented? Sure. But a big talent? No evidence to support that. I do agree with the argument that he at least deserves a chance but some are making it start to sound like Verratti is on the bench.

I still think he needs to go. Send him to a club for two years, let him prove himself and assess the situation after.

Supporters are so separate to see youth with some its got the point they want a teenager more than if they are that good.

We could have a 17 year old Mancienne here and some people will have a meltdown if he doesn't start.

I've kept quiet on RLC but I can't do it anymore. He gets too much love for the very, very little he's shown in his career. Is he talented? Sure. But a big talent? No evidence to support that. I do agree with the argument that he at least deserves a chance but some are making it start to sound like Verratti is on the bench.

I still think he needs to go. Send him to a club for two years, let him prove himself and assess the situation after.

This. I also never regarded him as a BIG talent. He isn't bad but in his youth days he got constantly outshoned by of Boga and Musonda and he is certainly not as good as some people make him out to be.

Supporters are so separate to see youth with some its got the point they want a teenager more than if they are that good.

We could have a 17 year old Mancienne here and some people will have a meltdown if he doesn't start.

Haha Mancienne. What happened to him? I vaguely remember him playing for Hamburg.

I remember when Van Aanholt was the new Marcelo. It got so bad that I couldn't visit his thread anymore. Now he's barely good enough for Sunderland.

And that little Englishman... Don't remember his name. The new Steven Gerrard. Connors or something.

Haha Mancienne. What happened to him? I vaguely remember him playing for Hamburg.

I remember when Van Aanholt was the new Marcelo. It got so bad that I couldn't visit his thread anymore. Now he's barely good enough for Sunderland.

And that little Englishman... Don't remember his name. The new Steven Gerrard. Connors or something.

Conor Clifford, hit the winner in 2010 youth cup as captain, some fans wanted him not only promoted but groomed as Terrys successor, guess where he is now? Boreham wood :lol:

Van Aanholt is soooo good going forward, the fact he didn't get a shot here just goes to show how bad he is a defender, seriously, he makes Bosingwa look like Lahm.

As for Mancienne, hell knows where he is now, same asyou last I heard Hamburg.