Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

I goona say this again, if we gonna drop Hazard from our XI Pedro probably gonna play on the left and Kenedy on the right, because he is left footed.

IMO Pedro is better on the right because he is ambidextrous, but playing for the right he can dribble to the center and look for a shot on goal. And Kenedy played pretty well on the left side yesterday.

Maybe Hazard needs relocation solution. The left side was a good position when he started, but this year Hazard should assume more responsabilities on the pitch. To me Hazard should play a similar role to which Messi played last season with Barcelona. A false number 10 which helps the midfield but reaching the opponent's box. The question is whether he has to occupy that role starting from the left side or from the center.

IMO Pedro is better on the right because he is ambidextrous, but playing for the right he can dribble to the center and look for a shot on goal. And Kenedy played pretty well on the left side yesterday.

Maybe Hazard needs relocation solution. The left side was a good position when he started, but this year Hazard should assume more responsabilities on the pitch. To me Hazard should play a similar role to which Messi played last season with Barcelona. A false number 10 which helps the midfield but reaching the opponent's box. The question is whether he has to occupy that role starting from the left side or from the center.

I agree with the last paragraph. It baffles me why Jose thought Willian would do a better job as a no.10 on Saturday than Hazard.

On the odd occasions he has played as a no.10 for us, he's done incredibly well. We are wasting him by playing him out wide.

We keep talking about that 'big tough' CM we need to partner Matic in big games, why do we overlook Ruben in that conversation?

@supporter: (Sorry not able to quote)

I don't feel Hazard will do justice in the center. He is more like a Robben type player (with the shot taking ability) who likes to dribble from the sides and come in ... Shifting in the center means he doesn't get much spaces to cut players as there are normally overload of players in the center and Hazard is certainly no Messi. Defenders have started reading him specially when he comes from the center, they create a sort of wall which Hazard is not able to breach ... He is good on the left but he needs to take his game to the next level in terms of the surprise element .. he needs to work on his shooting skills to create the doubt in defenders.

I don't feel Hazard will do justice in the center. He is more like a Robben type player (with the shot taking ability) who likes to dribble from the sides and come in ... Shifting in the center means he doesn't get much spaces to cut players as there are normally overload of players in the center and Hazard is certainly no Messi. Defenders have started reading him specially when he comes from the center, they create a sort of wall which Hazard is not able to breach ... He is good on the left but he needs to take his game to the next level in terms of the surprise element .. he needs to work on his shooting skills to create the doubt in defenders.

Totally agree with you. Hazard has to take a step forward this season and shoot more and try to make more goals. I compare Hazard with Messi because they may have a similar evolution. Both started on one side when they were young and, step by step, they are passing to the center and arriving at doing more goals in opponent's box.

Hazard last year increased his number of goals, and that's the way he have to follow. But he can get on a role like Messi, starting from a side (left) but falling in the middle to confuse our opponents.

I believe in Hazard, but he has to be less intermittent and more appear every match, on every play.

About Ruben Loftus-Cheek, I think, if we do not sign another CM, he should now play alongside Matic. Maybe that would fix our problems with the circulation of the ball

from behind.

Hazard is nothing like Robben. He always drifts from out wide into the pocket anyway. Robben is cut inside and shoot. Hazard's style of play has way more depth.

Concerning RLC, I did not like his performance against Crystal palace, but liked what I saw from him.

Goes back to potential vs current ability. How to use him, a fallible young player is Jose's problem, obviously.

As poor as Mikel is, RLC is going to make more mistakes at this time. However, I liked the fact he came on as opposed to Mikel even though that might have costed us a point.

Hazard is nothing like Robben. He always drifts from out wide into the pocket anyway. Robben is cut inside and shoot. Hazard's style of play has way more depth.

I didnt mean in the literal sense and also small correction

"He is more like a Robben type player (without the shot taking ability) who likes to dribble from the sides and come in "

Hazard also moves in from outside and comes in ... But your correct that he drifts in too wide as compared to Robben.

So no CM, only Papy who can play as DM in big games. I think if Mourinho gonna trust him he is going to be one of the main man's in the midfield (After Matic, Cesc, Oscar) and maybe even starter in 4-3-3 with Matic and Cesc.

So no CM, only Papy who can play as DM in big games. I think if Mourinho gonna trust him he is going to be one of the main man's in the midfield (After Matic, Cesc, Oscar) and maybe even starter in 4-3-3 with Matic and Cesc.

I would dream of that,but when Ramires and Oscar are fit,RLC will not be even on the bench.RLC has luck that Oscar and Rami are injured.

RLC instead of Mikel :)

I highly doubt that Mou will give Mikels bench place to RLC ,even though I would love the idea.Mou loves Mikel and Mou always uses him,when we want to park the bus.RLC for example is not a no.6.He can play that role,but you would waste his talent.He should be given the Ramires spot on the bench because Ramires and RLC play the box to box player role and Mikel is the park the bus type of player^^.

But a man can still dream that RLC will be given a fair chance.

I highly doubt that Mou will give Mikels bench place to RLC ,even though I would love the idea.Mou loves Mikel and Mou always uses him,when we want to park the bus.RLC for example is not a no.6.He can play that role,but you would waste his talent.He should be given the Ramires spot on the bench because Ramires and RLC play the box to box player role and Mikel is the park the bus type of player^^.

But a man can still dream that RLC will be given a fair chance.

IF Mikel can learn to park the bus, so can RLC.

Not really. Out of every player in the world I think the one most similar to him is Ribery.

About RLC, he has to start the next game. Play Oscar or if he is injured Fabregas beside him in a 2-man central midfield.