Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

i saw rlc cameo yesterday in olomuc czech republic...he was decent..nothing more...it was the introduction of danny ings that change the game for england...he was the standout physically though...altough looks quite leggy and slow to move around....but once he gets going, it was really hard for anyone to stop him...there was this one run that exemplifies that...both him and chalobah need to improve massively though it they want to start for chelsea especially in the defensive aspect...quite a few times i saw chalobah lost the ball and out of position..he also isnt as dominating as he should be...hope both can improve as the tournament goes on

Step by step. Good performance and good words.

I think this guy can be, as Jose said, the big (and good) surprise in the English football next season.

It's easy to recognize the special players, and Ruben is one of them, one of us.

About his role on the pitch, I think Ruben Loftus-Cheek is not a player to take the role of Matic. For me he is a more offensive player who has to have more freedom to reach the opponent's box. Perhaps the position of number 10 would be perfect for him, With Matic and Fabregas as pure midfielders. In postseason games he played in that position and I think it's the best for him.

Fabregas Matic

RLC

In any case, this guy is pure gold. No loans, no matches on the bench, RLC deserves a chance. To have the hegemony of English football we also need to create a legend from our Academy, as Steven Gerrard, Paul Scholes or Xavi Hernandez. And RLC is the guy.

Regards.

Step by step. Good performance and good words.

I think this guy can be, as Jose said, the big (and good) surprise in the English football next season.

It's easy to recognize the special players, and Ruben is one of them, one of us.

About his role on the pitch, I think Ruben Loftus-Cheek is not a player to take the role of Matic. For me he is a more offensive player who has to have more freedom to reach the opponent's box. Perhaps the position of number 10 would be perfect for him, With Matic and Fabregas as pure midfielders. In postseason games he played in that position and I think it's the best for him.

Fabregas Matic

RLC

In any case, this guy is pure gold. No loans, no matches on the bench, RLC deserves a chance. To have the hegemony of English football we also need to create a legend from our Academy, as Steven Gerrard, Paul Scholes or Xavi Hernandez. And RLC is the guy.

Regards.

John Terry?

England U21 1-0 Belarus U21

Ruben Loftus-Cheek appears as from 1 minute and 30 seconds. I think the best position for him is number 10, not in the midfield. This guy is pure gold.

That left back looks pretty good. Lol, his name is Luke, like that fat player who is a left back too.

John Terry?

Hi friend!

Totally agree. Absolutely agree with you. John Terry (c) is a legend. Undoubtedly.

Yes, but I was talking about a player for the midfield, a player profile like Gerrard, Scholes or Xavi Hernandez. And also wanted to say a legend for the next decade, the next legend.

Obviously John Terry (c) is a legend, but not just a Chelsea legend, John Terry (c) is a legend in world football, like Maldini or Puyol. A player for all of us to be proud of him. And for me he is a Legend, Leader, Captain (O Captain, My Captain).

I expressed myself badly. I apologize. What I meant is a legend for that profile / style player, an offensive player who make the difference at the opponent's box for the next decade.

But John Terry (c) is our legend. The most important player in our history.

Regards.

I was watching the game yesterday. Some are saying he was decent, nothing more. I thought he was excellent. His physical presence, his drive from midfield just reminded me of Yaya Toure at his best. He really improved them along with Ings. He dictaed the play, looked a physical beast and I was overally impressed. I was sitting along with an Arsenal fan watching the game who pointed out that we have a player in our hands there. Biggest player on the pitch but yet the youngest :D

lesson learned

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-midfielder-ruben-loftus-cheek-accepts-9504889

"I listened to what the manager said and I wasn't at the level. I need to do better if I want to play for Chelsea.

"For me, that is a reminder that I have to work hard to get in the team. I just need to do my best, work hard and do my best.

“I will listen to him and learn from him every way I can. I really want to work hard now.

"Hopefully I just need to have a good pre-season. I want to work really hard. Chelsea is always hard to break into, but I believe in myself and if I work hard then hopefully things will go well."

He should start next match. Not just because he's looked good, but because England's starting midfield is atrocious. They are all decent players individually but all do the same shit and have zero creativity and dynamism between them.

Loftus-Cheek is the only one that has a bit of that dynamism, partly why his cameos have been praised. He looked good but it was also cause the England midfield has been shit, any half decent player would have looked good. Excited to see how he does next match, I'd be very surprised if he doesn't start.

He should start next match. Not just because he's looked good, but because England's starting midfield is atrocious. They are all decent players individually but all do the same shit and have zero creativity and dynamism between them.

Loftus-Cheek is the only one that has a bit of that dynamism, partly why his cameos have been praised. He looked good but it was also cause the England midfield has been shit, any half decent player would have looked good. Excited to see how he does next match, I'd be very surprised if he doesn't start.

Yep and guess where Southgate has left him again?

On the bloody bench.

Sexy backheel assist. Too bad it's only a consolation goal.

He's so gifted. He just glides around the pitch & has that Yaya Toure like ability to exploit gaps in the middle of the pitch. Easily our best prospect since JT. Hope he's loaned to a PL club next season.

He's so gifted. He just glides around the pitch & has that Yaya Toure like ability to exploit gaps in the middle of the pitch. Easily our best prospect since JT. Hope he's loaned to a PL club next season.

No thanks to the loan. He won't be played without clauses in his loan contract - and if that does not happens he may as well stay here.

I think youre right. The difference IMHO tonight was our lack of regular 1st team play. But at the same time I do think its a very big gamble FOR US to play him. IF we was a mid table team with no objective or ambition to succeed in Europe it would be great to play him plus regular academy lads. But its very hard to get that balance for us and Im afraid Id play a 'complete' player before him MOST games.