Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Raibot is one of France best talent and france is completely different than england in terms of talent now.

France has always been strong in the cm department and raibot is contuining the tradition.

He's actually pretty overrated, he's decent but far from their best talent.

RLC is a Yaya Toure/Pogba type B2B player. Powerful, technical player in the middle of the park.

Hi!

Yes, totally agree with you. Box to box is the position of RLC. Physical stronghold, great strides, good distribution of the ball and courage to easily reach the opponent's box.

Yesterday in the thread Fabregas, I said that is more secure bet for RLC than Pogba. I think Pogba has some extravagant aspects of his personality, and RLC has a more established head with feet on the ground.

Thanks for your comment.

Regards.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek is more like Matic or more like Ramires / offensive midfielder?.

I'm not sure. To me Ruben Loftus-Cheek is more like Matic (relatively speaking) for his physical resemblance, for his quality and his movements in the pitch. But I think Ruben Loftus-Cheek has better ability to distribute the ball.

Instead, I have read several comments from friends of this forum who say Ruben it's not like Matic and their characteristics are more similar to Ramires or offensive midfielder.

What do you think about Ruben Loftus-Cheek?

He is more like Matic?

Or he is more like Ramires?

With another player you would compare him?

I think both Ruben and Nathan Ake must have their chance in our remaining matches to finish the season.

Ake has now been a year and half training with Jose, and Loftus-Cheek is practically all season training with Jose. I think his time has come. We have a favorable situation in Premier League, and, perhaps, bet now in both can give us one or two great players for our future.

You would bet on Nathan Ake or Ruben Loftus-Cheek this season?

Which one should be our main bet: Nathan Ake or Ruben Loftus-Cheek ?.

Maybe soon we may be talking about Nathan Ake or Ruben Loftus-Cheek in the same way we do now with Kurt Zouma.

I hope your comments.

Regards to ALL.

Well, currently he's way more like Yaya Toure or Vidal than Matic. He has his driving runs through the middle with the ball. Also he's currently pretty average with passing. He has very good technique from a man of his size. He's fast enough and agile too.

Where he'll end up is another question. Matic when he first signed was seen as a number 10. Ruben can still switch to more defensive role although, he's supposedly learning from Matic, but I rather see him in a more offensive role.

I'd certainly play Ruben over Ake, seriously I don't think Ake has a future here. If Jose is choosing the ones who he will dwell on, then RLC is a good pick alongside Jeremie Boga, who I hope will get a look in from next season.

Well, currently he's way more like Yaya Toure or Vidal than Matic. He has his driving runs through the middle with the ball. Also he's currently pretty average with passing. He has very good technique from a man of his size. He's fast enough and agile too.

Where he'll end up is another question. Matic when he first signed was seen as a number 10. Ruben can still switch to more defensive role although, he's supposedly learning from Matic, but I rather see him in a more offensive role.

I'd certainly play Ruben over Ake, seriously I don't think Ake has a future here. If Jose is choosing the ones who he will dwell on, then RLC is a good pick alongside Jeremie Boga, who I hope will get a look in from next season.

Hi!

Reading your messages (thank you all) I think this video defines the best features of Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

Regarding Nathan Ake I also think that, perhaps, he has less future than RLC. Perhaps a loan would be the best option for Ake. And better if it is a loan to another Premier League team.

Regards.

Maybe he might actually be better in a 4-3-3 than Ramires.

Honestly, he is so bad in the ball, bad at shooting... We need a real box to box and I think we have him right here. Powerful, looks to be good on the ball.

I think him and Ake will be here for a while.

On a different note Charlie colkett is another very talented youngster that has been impressing and one of the heartbeat of our U21 and youth team atm. very underrated.

CC keeps improving and is really maturing. Didn't fancy him at first but he definitely has great technique on him. Interesting player.

On a different note Charlie colkett is another very talented youngster that has been impressing and one of the heartbeat of our U21 and youth team atm. very underrated.

Everyone has his opinions and I have mine. He has a talent and neat technique but his nonchalant style is for me very frustrating. If we're talking about typical ball-playing CM for me this guy has to control the game ala Xavi style (saving proportion) not be someone who pops up with a nice opening ball every 10 or 15 minutes. I just doesn't like those players and to be fair don't see how Charlie would make that into top level. He has so many bridges to gap. He doesn't has many things to his game currently bar those nice little balls over the top ... not physical, not combative, doesn't drive forward into the box and when he sits deep he doesn't control games enough. And is so fucking nonchalant, how he supposedly have a drive to push for a top level ? In the last aspect he's Josh "content" McEachran all over again. You think that anyone would appreciate that while he would be on loan ? He'd root on the bench.

He will be 19 next season, I'd SELL him to some Spanish club with buy back option. He has traits that there in Spain may be appreciated with environment which suits him. Loan to Championship would be hilarious.

Everyone has his opinions and I have mine. He has a talent and neat technique but his nonchalant style is for me very frustrating. If we're talking about typical ball-playing CM for me this guy has to control the game ala Xavi style (saving proportion) not be someone who pops up with a nice opening ball every 10 or 15 minutes. I just doesn't like those players and to be fair don't see how Charlie would make that into top level. He has so many bridges to gap. He doesn't has many things to his game currently bar those nice little balls over the top ... not physical, not combative, doesn't drive forward into the box and when he sits deep he doesn't control games enough. And is so fucking nonchalant, how he supposedly have a drive to push for a top level ? In the last aspect he's Josh "content" McEachran all over again. You think that anyone would appreciate that while he would be on loan ? He'd root on the bench.

He will be 19 next season, I'd SELL him to some Spanish club with buy back option. He has traits that there in Spain may be appreciated with environment which suits him. Loan to Championship would be hilarious.

As in, getting hacked down faster than you can scream 'stretcher'?

CC is a CM,right?Who do you think has the biggest chance of making it here as a CM?Baker,Swift oder CC?

Ruben I think. Well he's the only one. Chalobah might be an option but he's forgotten man apparently. If Jose wants to dwell on RLC then it's the best pick. Baker, Swift, Colkett doesn't stand much of a chance. Mou when he uses a youngster he ensures that he's physically imposing at the young age, Mikel, Santon, Varane, Zouma and now RLC everyone at least 6'2" that's not a coincidence.