Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

James

Good interview -in it he says he was fucked off when Mourinho got rid of him, but you can two things ''get moody and sulk, or move on and do your best somewhere else''

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25536568

The beauty of hindsight, imagine if we kept Jimmy instead of signing Kezman. We would have probably hit 100 points and almost certainly would have scored atleast 1 past Liverpool in the CL.

The beauty of hindsight, imagine if we kept Jimmy instead of signing Kezman. We would have probably hit 100 points and almost certainly would have scored atleast 1 past Liverpool in the CL.

Haha absolutely. On form jimmy was superb, though like others he had his droughts, and a headed goal was rarer than hens teeth, but like drogs he performed on the big occasions.

I was at kezmans debut, he was never the same when Robbie Savage introduced him to the premiership by elbowing him in the head. Savage is now undoubtably the worst BBC pundit ever.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I loved Jimmy to death! I have always been gutted he never got that one season under Jose. He definately deserved to win more trophies than just the one charity shield....

what a partnership with Eidur in their second season! One of the most leathal strike partnerships this clubs ever seen surely. 50 goals between them that year.

The last time i saw him in a blue shirt was the game he came on against wolves on his 32nd birthday and became the only Chelsea player to score a hattrick after coming off the bench!

And the last time i saw him play was Chelsea v Charlton back in 07. He scores and the whole ground rises to give him a standing ovation. One of my favourite Chelsea memories!!

• 4 weeks later...

And the last time i saw him play was Chelsea v Charlton back in 07. He scores and the whole ground rises to give him a standing ovation. One of my favourite Chelsea memories!!

I was literally just remembering that and look what I came across..

• 4 months later...

Oh for sure. I remember when he scored his perfect hat rick at WHL what a day that was.

We were talking about that last week funnily enough

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-hat-trick-v-spurs/

Proper bulldozer of a striker, didn't give a fuck who was marking him or who got in his way.

Proper Chels.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...