Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

James

Scored 125 goals in his first 8 seasons in PL, playing for clubs like Leeds, Boro and pre- Abramovich Chelsea.

Drogba in his 8th in PL, always playing for the top and rich club that is Chelsea under Abramovich is yet to score this 100th PL goal and will retire before reaching the dutchman record.

Why do you like to criticize Drogba? It's weird.

Scored 125 goals in his first 8 seasons in PL, playing for clubs like Leeds, Boro and pre- Abramovich Chelsea.

Drogba in his 8th in PL, always playing for the top and rich club that is Chelsea under Abramovich is yet to score this 100th PL goal and will retire before reaching the dutchman record.

That's a very, very unfair analysis on a multitude of counts. Hasselbaink was a penalty taker his entire career, was very rarely injured and always first-choice up front, whereas in 2004-2006 Drogba was rotated with Gudjohnsen and Crespo, in 2008 was totally frozen out of the squad and in 2010 took months to return to his best because of malaria...

That's a very, very unfair analysis on a multitude of counts. Hasselbaink was a penalty taker his entire career, was very rarely injured and always first-choice up front, whereas in 2004-2006 Drogba was rotated with Gudjohnsen and Crespo, in 2008 was totally frozen out of the squad and in 2010 took months to return to his best because of malaria...

Don't forget, Jimi Floyd had the privilege to play along side Zola. I am sure that helped his goal tally. TBH though, Jimi Floyd could put the ball on target anywhere he was at on the pitch. He was simply amazing when he was on his game. Checkout this terrific highlight video of Jimi Floyd in Blue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jybYJmQtVc

I said it before & I will say it again, if you like Jimi Floyd, then you read his autobiography. Great Read!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

According to the technical director of Antwerp FC Jimmy will be the new manager of the second division team next year. His first task will be to manage them back to the first division.

Antwerp relegated in the 2003/2004 season from Belgian first division.

According to the technical director of Antwerp FC Jimmy will be the new manager of the second division team next year. His first task will be to manage them back to the first division.

Antwerp relegated in the 2003/2004 season from Belgian first division.

Great news. Everybody has to start somewhere. Hopefully once they get promoted we can send him a few players. CFC family spreading all over Europe, gotta love that.

I don't think I need any excuse for posting this :D

:worship:

Great news. Everybody has to start somewhere. Hopefully once they get promoted we can send him a few players. CFC family spreading all over Europe, gotta love that.

Antwerp is already affiliated to Man U. <_<

Antwerp is already affiliated to Man U. <_<

Hasn't that coop died a bit over the years? I really don't know, are there still players going either way lately? Are the logo's of Man U still present at the stand @ the bosuil? Haven't seen an Antwerp game for ten years or so..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yes the coop still excists but not as big as it was.

this year nobody from them have come yet

and now SAF is gone i don't think the coop is going to last very much longer

tonight it's hasselbaink first game as headcoach of my team

pre season was good with very good signings for the club

cant wait

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...