Andreas Christensen

Wilson

Yeah I think it's better to sell him. And no it's not after one game.

Its an overall. If we need to keep one of zouma and Andreas I will keep zouma. Even though zouma is not great either but he can do a better job of defending. 

sell time

my heart cannot take a full season more of

GK Kepa and/or dog forbid almost 39yo Willy

CB Rudiger, AC, Zouma, Tomori

crap shoot every single fucking game :(

plus add in the fullbacks for full stop shits and giggles (thank fuck Azpi had a great game overall, and Alonso was adequate, as now (and I hope it is just rust from non-playing) even Reece looked shaky as hell (I am sure it is just rust, but he is still super young and will have growing pains at times, which I accept)

the defence and set piece play is poor, poor, poor

His bad games always stand out for me but before the lockdown break I remember him having an amazing game but cant remember which one - Leicester? - today he was very good.

The block was almost reminded me of Terry!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I was really impressed with him today too. 

That is the thing with defenders. They have to play consistently. Frank needs to choose two and continue with them.

That is not really the problem here, Christensen is great if you ask him to intercept and play against techincal team but once he has to play against physical team which is the majority of epl he struggle. That is why i think it is better to sell him to Barca and get a more physical cb

It just makes me laugh the way some people on here change their opinion so fast. Last few months if not for a year, so much people have been bashing Christensen saying he does not have the mentality to play here and is not tough enough and needs to be shipped on etc. He turns in a top performance and now people realise he is talented. That is why I am never too harsh on our players. The quality is there. Christensen is still relatively young and a good defender. The lack of support for our players is mind-blowing sometimes.

4 hours ago, Stats said:

It just makes me laugh the way some people on here change their opinion so fast. Last few months if not for a year, so much people have been bashing Christensen saying he does not have the mentality to play here and is not tough enough and needs to be shipped on etc. He turns in a top performance and now people realise he is talented. That is why I am never too harsh on our players. The quality is there. Christensen is still relatively young and a good defender. The lack of support for our players is mind-blowing sometimes.

it was one game and I did praise him

lets see how the rest of the season goes

my whole issue with him has been his 'toughness' and a relative lack of strength but he showed both yesterday

Surprised to see nobody has posted in this thread after the game. Christensen is awful and very nearly cost us that game yesterday. Both he and Rudiger have to let go this summer and we need two new CBs.

I really feel sorry for Zouma to have been playing with these two clowns all season and being made the scapegoat for a lot of their problems.