Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

4. Andreas Christensen

Wilson
Followers 3

6 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Hey, he doesn't need exquisite pace when he has Zouma next to him. I love the fact that he's very classy on the ball, it complements Zouma so well. They are the future. 

It wasn't a knock on him but when you're not quick and nimble, you better bring at least some body to the table.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Andreas Christensen defends controversial Chelsea loan system: 'They don't just abandon you... I'm a better and tougher player now' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4731906/And

Any argument about Azpi in the bench should stop immediately. He's one of the first names on the team sheet. 

It seems like Chelsea youngsters fail to truly connect with the club because of the lack of a genuine opportunity in the first team. Barely anyone seems hell bent on breaking through at the club. You'

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

It wasn't a knock on him but when you're not quick and nimble, you better bring at least some body to the table.

Oh, I do agree. I do feel like he needs to put on about 5kg of muscle at least, it'll transform him into a great defender, as long as he keeps his finesse with it. 

• Like 1

I always thought he had decent pace, nothing mind blowing but certainly not a slouch either. He'll get bugger naturally as he gets older. If in 2-3 years time he is a bit stronger he will be a complete defender. Skipper is absolutely right tho, he can't substitute  dexterity and finesse for size and strength.

• Like 1

Bild says that agreement between BMG and CFC is closer and closer. German club give 18M€, but Chelsea want 22M€, probably transfer fee will be 20M€ and contract will have a buy-back clause.

11 minutes ago, ProXima said:

Bild says that agreement between BMG and CFC is closer and closer. German club give 18M€, but Chelsea want 22M€, probably transfer fee will be 20M€ and contract will have a buy-back clause.

God no this will be a KDB 2.0.... The club would be insanely stupid to sell him. Holy shit.... 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

God no this will be a KDB 2.0.... The club would be insanely stupid to sell him. Holy shit.... 

It's better to sell just as long we have a buy back clause. 

Because selling sort of release the responsibility from the owning team. 

This is what Real does, and works great. 

Our mistake with Lukaku, KDB was that we didn't put in a buy back clause. 

Found the article: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-moenchengladbach/bietet-18-millionen-fuer-daenen-ass-47039278.bild.html

Can someone translate this paragraph below? Google translate says something about Chelsea being against the sale but then mentions Conte and I don't really understand what it's saying.

Gut für Gladbach: Lange sperrte sich Chelsea komplett gegen den Verkauf des dänischen Abwehrjuwels. Aber Neu-Coach Antonio Conte, der sieben Innenverteidiger im Kader hat, sucht einen weiteren Topmann lieber in der Serie A: Stefan de Vrij von Lazio und Kostas Manolas vom AS Rom sind seine Favoriten.

1 hour ago, The Chels said:

Found the article: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-moenchengladbach/bietet-18-millionen-fuer-daenen-ass-47039278.bild.html

Can someone translate this paragraph below? Google translate says something about Chelsea being against the sale but then mentions Conte and I don't really understand what it's saying.

It says : 

"The Chelsea Board sell yet another one of their talented prospects, while retaining mediocre players on high salaries. Conte is unhappy. Lazio and Roma and Manolas are laughing. Gladbach delighted."

2 minutes ago, nono said:

It says : 

"The Chelsea Board sell yet another one of their talented prospects, while retaining mediocre players on high salaries. Conte is unhappy. Lazio and Roma and Manolas are laughing. Gladbach delighted."

:lol: 

• Like 1

Sell a potential star young CB (a position we're dire in) and persist with Ivanovic, Cahill, and a significantly declined JT.

Yep, that would be a Chelsea ass move alright.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, The Chels said:

It says that chelsea was against the sale for a long time, but conte has come in and wants to buy a new top-class CB from serie A right now, so the club is apparently willing to sell christensen.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Abreu03 said:

I thought the De Bruyne would serve as an example, apparently that's not what happened.

We have buy putting a buy back clause. 

We can sell as many young players as we want as long as we have this. 

5 minutes ago, Artandur said:

It says that chelsea was against the sale for a long time, but conte has come in and wants to buy a new top-class CB from serie A right now, so the club is apparently willing to sell christensen.

• Like 1