Andreas Christensen

Wilson

It is technically possible to break any contract, for a penalty. How much that penalty fee is would basically determine how realistic it is to break it.

Of course, you can break a contract with mutual agreement, though I don't see what Gladbach would gain by agreeing to do so.

Then there's the possibility that BOTH parties want the contract to be fulfilled and that the club wants Christensen to spend another season in Germany.... 

2 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

It is technically possible to break any contract, for a penalty. How much that penalty fee is would basically determine how realistic it is to break it.

Of course, you can break a contract with mutual agreement, though I don't see what Gladbach would gain by agreeing to do so.

Then there's the possibility that BOTH parties want the contract to be fulfilled and that the club wants Christensen to spend another season in Germany.... 

WE could offer them another player on exchange for free e.g. there are many ways to agree on this. Gladbach will be eager to make further deals with us since they have so far benefitted from our loanees which is why I think we have a good chance of Christensen coming back in summer esp if JT indeed leaves. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

WE could offer them another player on exchange for free e.g. there are many ways to agree on this. Gladbach will be eager to make further deals with us since they have so far benefitted from our loanees which is why I think we have a good chance of Christensen coming back in summer esp if JT indeed leaves. 

Thought of that but tey don't exactly seem too eager to please us when they are already talking publicly about trying to buy Andreas without even asking Chelsea... 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

If the club is willing to sell for 6 million, they are extremely stupid. However, I'm pretty sure they won't even entertain the idea of selling Christensen according to other news reports.

7 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

If the club is willing to sell for 6 million, they are extremely stupid. However, I'm pretty sure they won't even entertain the idea of selling Christensen according to other news reports.

I would leave him were he is atm and try to buy stones again in the summer 

37 minutes ago, the wes said:

I would leave him were he is atm and try to buy stones again in the summer 

I would leave him instead of having any trouble. But the team is probably going to need some of our loanees back, since we won't have the huge players wanting to join (no CL and pretty much a crisis here). Terry is leaving (hopefully not), Cahill is aging, as is Ivanovic (and he is an RB) while Zouma is injured (also a bit of a wild card when he returns :( ). If Christensen would come back here in the summer, I think the next season is his best chance to carve his way to a spot in the team.

10 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

I would leave him instead of having any trouble. But the team is probably going to need some of our loanees back, since we won't have the huge players wanting to join (no CL and pretty much a crisis here). Terry is leaving (hopefully not), Cahill is aging, as is Ivanovic (and he is an RB) while Zouma is injured (also a bit of a wild card when he returns :( ). If Christensen would come back here in the summer, I think the next season is his best chance to carve his way to a spot in the team.

your right mate next season is Christensen best chance breaking into the team but I just can't see the board breaking the loan deal with Gladbach

Christensen, though, has made it clear he is happy at Mönchengladbach and would not want to return to Chelsea just to sit on the substitutes’ bench.

“I am very happy,” said Christensen. “I will give it my best in the two years here and see what the future has in store for me. It's of no use to return [to Chelsea] if I don't get any playing time there. A lot can happen.”

Source Telegraph

On 11.02.2016 г. at 1:50 AM, the wes said:

Christensen, though, has made it clear he is happy at Mönchengladbach and would not want to return to Chelsea just to sit on the substitutes’ bench.

“I am very happy,” said Christensen. “I will give it my best in the two years here and see what the future has in store for me. It's of no use to return [to Chelsea] if I don't get any playing time there. A lot can happen.”

Source Telegraph

from this it's shows that he clearly does not want to return here after year two or ever!!! Such a shame but he will be great under Klopp!

8 hours ago, The Skipper said:

How have you concluded this? 

Just a Hunch!!! It will be much of a good thing to happen to CFC !!! and based on the quote above that is posted!!! And the record we have with our youngsters!!! Just a few poins that I can think of in a prima vista!!!

Edited by TheIceMan

Christensen: "At the moment, I’m simply enjoying spending time in the Bundesliga. I feel very confident here." #CFC (SportBild)

Christensen: "There is no point in going back to Chelsea when I don’t play there." #CFC (SportBild)

Christensen: "I feel comfortable in #Gladbach & definitely want to stay here for now, but all is currently completely open" #CFC (SportBild)

SportBild understand Mönchengladbach would be reportedly prepared to stick €15m on the table for Christensen. #CFC #Gladbach