John Terry Stripped of England Captaincy

was always going happen tbh the only other real leader in the England ranks is Parker but i dont think he will get it let the FA get on with it they always make the wrong calls anyway

"whiter than white"(I hope that's not construed as racist)Stevie G to ride to the rescue on his white charger

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way they all revere Gerrard & Rooney - both of whom are c*nts - and abuse Terry, Lampard and Cole sickens me. JT should have retired after they stripped him of the captaincy the first time, after the Bridge affair. This one, I can still understand BUT ONLY AFTER HE IS PROVEN GUILTY. To have stripped him of the captaincy after the alleged affair was ridiculous. Especially ridiculous when they chose to take the armband away from him and give it to a DRUG ADDICT

FUCK THE FA

Look I know everyone on here is a Chelsea fan. But let's face facts. He said it. He doesn't deserve to be England captain. I am massive fan of John Terry but I can fully see why everyone thinks he's a c*nt.

He will be found guilty. Scenario over. Suarez gets an 8 game ban, Terry allowed to finish the season and Euro's? I agree Rio missed a drugs test, but he served his ban and didn't play at all. Suarez served his ban too. I am Chelsea til I die, but this is undefendable. He racially abused someone. How can anyone possibly see otherwise or defend it. and I agree he should retire cause he will get booed by all the england fans. This pretty much is the FA's way of saying "you're guilty"

Look I know everyone on here is a Chelsea fan. But let's face facts. He said it. He doesn't deserve to be England captain. I am massive fan of John Terry but I can fully see why everyone thinks he's a c*nt.

He will be found guilty. Scenario over. Suarez gets an 8 game ban, Terry allowed to finish the season and Euro's? I agree Rio missed a drugs test, but he served his ban and didn't play at all. Suarez served his ban too. I am Chelsea til I die, but this is undefendable. He racially abused someone. How can anyone possibly see otherwise or defend it. and I agree he should retire cause he will get booed by all the england fans. This pretty much is the FA's way of saying "you're guilty"

good to see you've carefully reviewed all the evidence and delivered your verdict. Apart from losing his England captaincy what other

sentence are you imposing?

he's not guilty tho and hasn't been proven otherwise. If he had been found guilty noone would be complaining.

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Like Martin Samuel wrote yesterday, punishing someone before they are actually proven guilty, how blood stupid is that? I wonder if it becomes a trend, maybe over in America they can put a man to death who is charged of murder before he even has a trial, how much easier would that be for all of us?

If I were Terry I would say "right, F*** your team and f*** your Euro's, Im never playing for England again." Luckily for England Im not John Terry and luckily for England John Terry has far more humility and love for his country than I do, so chances are he will continue to play, despite how dreadfully he has been treated by the FA, but the FA and England don't deserve him.

No, you don't get it. We're (or at least I'm) not saying all this "fuck the FA" stuff because he was stripped of the captaincy. It's because they did it without a verdict actually being given to him. They are free to do it if and when he is proven guilty and I won't blame them at all. But it is wrong for them to do it now imo

No, you don't get it. We're (or at least I'm) not saying all this "fuck the FA" stuff because he was stripped of the captaincy. It's because they did it without a verdict actually being given to him. They are free to do it if and when he is proven guilty and I won't blame them at all. But it is wrong for them to do it now imo

Yeah IYO, IMO watch the TV and get back to me. I don't need to repeat it. It's there for all to see. Regardless of the verdict he said those words. Fact.

Yeah IYO, IMO watch the TV and get back to me. I don't need to repeat it. It's there for all to see. Regardless of the verdict he said those words. Fact.

I didn't realise you were a qualified lip-reader, can I have your contact details because there are so many situations in my everyday life where I think "man Id love a certified lipreader, I am just a novice lipreader..."

Innocent until proven guilty?

This is so fucking ridocolous whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty. Oh wait this is a Chelsea player we're talking about time for FA to use their double standards again. FA have really fucked this one up big time. All I can say is Anton Fucking Ferdinand got what he wanted. I really hope JT gets proven innocent, I'd like to see the FA answer that one.

And so you miss the point entirely once again. John Terry doesn't deny saying what he said, it's the context that it was used. He claims that he was accused of saying "Fucking black cunt" and when he heard it, he repeated it as in, "Are you saying I called you a fucking black cunt?" or words to hat extent. Yes, there is videos of him saying that, but it's all contextual. Somebody could film me right now saying, "It's deplorable to use the term 'black cunt'" then cut the video so it only shows me saying "black cunt". Then what? am I automatically a racist without my case being reviewed?