Lucas Piazón

the wes

Brazil is an awful country with horrible living standards for most people, Holland is 10 TIMES better. Henrique you always show of with your ''IM BRAZILIAN'' malarkey, Brazil is a complete shit hole, no wonder all your citizens want to leave.

Indeed.

He will have no problem getting a work permit if he has family in Italy. Brazil is an awful country with horrible living standards for most people, Holland is 10 TIMES better. Henrique you always show of with your ''IM BRAZILIAN'' malarkey, Brazil is a complete shit hole, no wonder all your citizens want to leave.

Completely uncalled for

He will have no problem getting a work permit if he has family in Italy. Brazil is an awful country with horrible living standards for most people, Holland is 10 TIMES better. Henrique you always show of with your ''IM BRAZILIAN'' malarkey, Brazil is a complete shit hole, no wonder all your citizens want to leave.

dont judge the country and the people by Henriques ...he is just a jerk ...

Listen, I never said bad word about another country. It seems that you get pissed off because you think "He is from Brazil, he cant be proud of it, it must be a shame". Its not a shame. You claim that Nedherlands is better than Brazil, at least ten times. In living standarts for some people who live here, it might be true, but see, 8 out of 100.000 commit suicide in you "country". In Brazil its only 4. So, I dont know where did you find that Holland is 10 times better. Could weather, could people, small and grey country, no beachs, no hot sun. It cant be that good.

Me and most part of people who live here, would never leave to live in Holland. Sorry.

But, pfff, you are the guy who started a topic asserting that the americans are stupid...

Listen, I never said bad word about another country. It seems that you get pissed off because you think "He is from Brazil, he cant be proud of it, it must be a shame". Its not a shame. You claim that Nedherlands is better than Brazil, at least ten times. In living standarts for some people who live here, it might be true, but see, 8 out of 100.000 commit suicide in you "country". In Brazil its only 4. So, I dont know where did you find that Holland is 10 times better. Could weather, could people, small and grey country, no beachs, no hot sun. It cant be that good.

Me and most part of people who live here, would never leave to live in Holland. Sorry.

But, pfff, you are the guy who started a topic asserting that the americans are stupid...

I think it's more of the fact that you shove it in peoples faces rather than being proud of it...

I think it's more of the fact that you shove it in peoples faces rather than being proud of it...

I have an avatar with a freaky brazilian with the national team shirt, and I also say that Brazil produce better players than the ones produced in Europe, if it means "shove in peoples face", so yes.

The young Brazilian can really get a Italian citizenship, but that will happen if he doesn't get a work permit. Either way I hope he will come in the autumn, rather than the winter, because he will have a bit of more chance to meet the players and get up to our level. I wish him the best of luck, he has made the right choice joining Chelsea!

Holland per capita = 46,418 dollars Brazil = 10,471 Dollars

Holland = First World Brazil = Shit hole

Edited by Badboy