Lucas Piazón

the wes

I take it Paizon is not the way to spell his name.

What's the rules on non EU players now a days? I know it used to be strict,even Croatians and Czechs at the time took a space up.

He is a white Brazilian so that will not be an issue.

I remember people getting this excited about a certain Franco Di Santo...

Funny that you mention it. Di Santo was the first player that came to my mind but the only similarities is that they're both South American and relatively anonymous to us fans.

What's the rules on non EU players now a days? I know it used to be strict,even Croatians and Czechs at the time took a space up.

Homegrown rules won't touch him until he's 21. He'll have to be an "exceptional talent" to get a work permit.

Sorry i meant he has European ancestry. South american players with European ancestry do not need work permits, he can get an Italian passport tomorrow if he wants.

That's actually really helpful. I was a little worried about work permit problems for Piazon until I read that!

Sorry i meant he has European ancestry. South american players with European ancestry do not need work permits, he can get an Italian passport tomorrow if he wants.

Thats stupid. Almost every brazilian has some kind of european ancestry. Even the black. Its not related with the ancestry, but with the nationality. Only people who their grandparents are from Italy can have an italian citizenship. It works only for Italy. If You have italian blood You dont even know who Your ancestor is, You cant get it.

Kaká is white, he has european ancestry, he do need work permit. You european guys dont have a clue about what be brazilian means.

Thats stupid. Almost every brazilian has some kind of european ancestry. Even the black. Its not related with the ancestry, but with the nationality. Only people who their grandparents are from Italy can have an italian citizenship. It works only for Italy. If You have italian blood You dont even know who Your ancestor is, You cant get it.

Kaká is white, he has european ancestry, he do need work permit. You european guys dont have a clue about what be brazilian means.

I think the reason behind the mention of Italian citizenship is because in one of the articles about this signing it is mentioned that he has relatives in Italy in which case he would be able to apply for Italian citizenship.

if you want to see him play , u can watch Eurosport 2 tonight in brazil u17 vs chile u i7.....also available on myp2p

Is it at the same time as our CL game?

Then I'm gonna be watching our game + Piazon's game at the same time instead of our game + Real v Lyon game lol

He will have no problem getting a work permit if he has family in Italy. Brazil is an awful country with horrible living standards for most people, Holland is 10 TIMES better. Henrique you always show of with your ''IM BRAZILIAN'' malarkey, Brazil is a complete shit hole, no wonder all your citizens want to leave.