Lucas Piazón

the wes

• 2 weeks later...

RDM will promote exciting 18 year old midfielder Lucas Piazon to the Blues 25-man Premier League squad this season (The Times)

To early for him I feel, way to much pressure for an 18 year old. Also I'm scared that he might be played as a striker since Lukaku is being loaned.

To early for him I feel, way to much pressure for an 18 year old. Also I'm scared that he might be played as a striker since Lukaku is being loaned.

I am sure,that he will only play some Carling Cup games and I don´t think,thatt he will start one PL or CL game.I think,that it is a good decision,because as a young player you needgames to get experience and under RDM he will get these important experience.It will take time,but i am optimistic,that he will be one of our future stars.Hopefully Feruz will be one of our future stars too,but for him it is too early

I'm sure they don't need to register him anyway considering he's U21.

Yep, not even Hazard and Oscar need to be registered so why would we register Piazon when we can play him anyway?

Actually, I've always thought that he is better as a striker. His movement in the box is too good for his age. He showed that in the preseason tour.

Actually, I've always thought that he is better as a striker. His movement in the box is too good for his age. He showed that in the preseason tour.

Yeah, a "striker" that wants to come deep and pick up the ball is exactly what we need. Its not like we have enough players who like to opperate in the middle...

Yeah, a "striker" that wants to come deep and pick up the ball is exactly what we need. Its not like we have enough players who like to opperate in the middle...

That can be changed easily. His natural strikers instinct, however, is not something that can be earned.

Think were be making a mistake here.

Let him play in the next gen series then next season he can have a loan stint, after that his skills will be developed ready for a shot at the first team, its too early now.