Lucas Piazón

the wes

It is a valid question. Blackman and Chalobah have been on the bench and got squad numbers far before Piazon did yet in a few days Piazon is up and Chalobah and Blackman are still considered youth and not first team. Why? From what I have seen they are both more ready from Piazon. But Piazon seems to have adopted this tag that he should already be coming on for most matches and some even want him starting based on very little.

I am probably to harsh on him but forgive me for that as I am usually a bit over the top on players I think are overhyped and overrated (and the other way round for players I think don't get enough credit). Don't get me wrong - Piazon has very good potential, and all the makings of a top player but he IMO is one of the least ready out of the reserve players we could promote right now.

It is a valid question. Blackman and Chalobah have been on the bench and got squad numbers far before Piazon did yet in a few days Piazon is up and Chalobah and Blackman are still considered youth and not first team. Why? From what I have seen they are both more ready from Piazon. But Piazon seems to have adopted this tag that he should already be coming on for most matches and some even want him starting based on very little.

I am probably to harsh on him but forgive me for that as I am usually a bit over the top on players I think are overhyped and overrated (and the other way round for players I think don't get enough credit). Don't get me wrong - Piazon has very good potential, and all the makings of a top player but he IMO is one of the least ready out of the reserve players we could promote right now.

agree TX is just being racist ok because chalobah and blackman are black tx and tolkchalsea d0nt like them so they dont invent own thread in forums nd piazon because white he gets fread on forumz straight away. not fair all yoo guys are racism to black peepoole

agree TX is just being racist ok because chalobah and blackman are black tx and tolkchalsea d0nt like them so they dont invent own thread in forums nd piazon because white he gets fread on forumz straight away. not fair all yoo guys are racism to black peepoole

Ive accused TX of many things ,,being a Manure fan ,, being a Freeloader ,,,,even being a Dickhead but a racist NEVER ,,,

you should check his Kakuta posts ,,,before you shout your mouth off and look stupid

I hope this post is meant to be sarcastic for your own sake.

Settle the fuck down Zolayes. It was a troll attempt and you got trolled. Can you not see the shit grammar and sarcastic text throughout the post? Maybe you should implement some common sense into your brain before you say something and look even more stupid.

Settle the fuck down Zolayes. It was a troll attempt and you got trolled. Can you not see the shit grammar and sarcastic text throughout the post? Maybe you should implement some common sense into your brain before you say something and look even more stupid.

your normal posts are like that so fuck off and troll somewhere else

Sorry I didn't mean to cause so much conflict. :/

It's fun to cause conflict. like "wow i started this shit wooo, these ppl are bitching because of me MUAHAHA!!"

On topic tho, i think he'll be quality and really hope to see him is some carling cup games next season or even in the FA Cup against Birmingham. Get em involved young and they'll settle quicker.

your normal posts are like that so fuck off and troll somewhere else

So you're saying all my posts have shit grammar and sarcastic tones to it? You clearly aren't educated you moron. You call TX a dickhead yet his posts and opinions are far more mature and readable than the shit you spout here everyday. This is the last post I'll make in this topic because I'm not going to stoop down to your level of idiocy and foolishness.

So you're saying all my posts have shit grammar and sarcastic tones to it? You clearly aren't educated you moron. You call TX a dickhead yet his posts and opinions are far more mature and readable than the shit you spout here everyday. This is the last post I'll make in this topic because I'm not going to stoop down to your level of idiocy and foolishness.

I actually have degrees in Mathematics and Chemistry and a Teaching Diploma . What have you got.? You boast of being a troll .I suggest

you look up it's definition.