Lucas Piazón

the wes

Totally agree with what your saying mate but let's at least be happy a youngster is getting a chance to sit on the bench with the first team. You never know he might just get a chance to show what he has got on the the pitch too =) I doubt it though! =(

Oh, definitely. Like I said, my problem isn't really with Piazon being chosen to be part of the 1st team squad. It's more to do with Lalkovic being ignored when he should have already gotten a few chances. He definitely would have provided more than what Malouda & Kalou and possibly even Anelka have done for us on the wings in the last 18 months.

Exciting player, from an exciting crop of players. Big hype for this player, which is understandable. He's just turned 18 and just arrived here, he's adapted well to life in England and his reserve/youth cup games make him seem one that could make it.

..In a few years. Not straight away.

Should just throw him in against Man Utd, even if it's off the bench with half hour to go. Give em some of the unexpected. It's hardly like we're gonna win with AVB's usual shit. I'm actually very, very worried about Sunday because i don't know how we're gonna score. Arsenal have 2 easy games, they will most likely be level with us on sunday evening.

21078119.png

Looking at the pictures, videos and what players say I gotta say that I get an impression David Luiz is a big figure behind the scenes. Always joking, being positive and helping the younger players. Love to have him :)

He has also turned into an important figure in our defense with his runs forward and he has improved his game in the last couple of weeks.

Good lad.

Why does Piazon get a thread the second he gets a squad number yet when Chalobah was included in a matchsquaf as early as last year September at the age of 15 nothing is done? IMO he's currently the better player now as well.

Why does Piazon get a thread the second he gets a squad number yet when Chalobah was included in a matchsquaf as early as last year September at the age of 15 nothing is done? IMO he's currently the better player now as well.

seems you have a problem with him ...Keep off his back and give him a chance