Lucas Piazón

the wes

See he has scored again tonight, Can anyone who watches the reserves regularly give me an insight into how hes looking so far? I see some concern that he may be too young to play for the team but its quality and not age that should be the reason for playing.

See he has scored again tonight, Can anyone who watches the reserves regularly give me an insight into how hes looking so far? I see some concern that he may be too young to play for the team but its quality and not age that should be the reason for playing.

Having good moments and times when he can't get involved in the game. Still very early for him and he will improve and be a very good player i am sure.

Do you think that Piazon should get the chance, now when we lost Ramires, and our midfield is shit...we have no creativity and nothing...and Mata should play in the middle, he would give us more creativity...what do you thinkg...Is the time to put the young player IN? I think he can't play worse than our curent midfield...

Do you think that Piazon should get the chance, now when we lost Ramires, and our midfield is shit...we have no creativity and nothing...and Mata should play in the middle, he would give us more creativity...what do you thinkg...Is the time to put the young player IN? I think he can't play worse than our curent midfield...

If we do it will go one of 2 ways, it will either be a stroke of genius by AVB or it will go wrong wreck Lucas's confidence and set him back a bit.

Re-calling Benayoun doesn't sound too bad a proposition however.

No.

He only arrived in like November or something. He's barely played that many games. He's nowhere near ready, hasn't had time to adapt yet. Rushing him in would only;

a. Hamper his progression

&

b. Get all the fans on a hype and slating André for not playing him

He participated in first team training today, don't know/think it means anything, but he was the only reserve player i saw there..

Anyone notice our Spanish magician mess that attempted skill up lol? Think he was trying to do this again!

Yeah, he tweeted that he's with the squad on the way to wales for the Swansea game. I'm quite annoyed that Lalko is being ignored even though he has shown much more than Piazon. Not a criticism on Piazon, don't get me wrong. Of course I hope that he succeeds but honestly Lalko should have already gotten his debut and he is more ready for first team action than Piazon. Oh well.

Totally agree with what your saying mate but let's at least be happy a youngster is getting a chance to sit on the bench with the first team. You never know he might just get a chance to show what he has got on the the pitch too =) I doubt it though! =(

i second that thought francozola. lalkovic should be given more game time as a RF. he has the pace, skill and has a good eye for goal. he should be in this team more so that we are now adept at signing players for the future rather than the present.