Lucas Piazón

the wes

This lad has prove himself by playing for the reserves first of all. If he makes an impact there, we could consider letting him play 10-15 minutes in one game for the first team, and see if he is PL ready (even though I doubt that he will be ready).

Again.. He's barely 18. Please people, let's not overhype another one :cry:

Or come in for the last 10 mins against Norwich if we are beating them 3 to 0. :)

I just wanted to see him play, would have been awesome if Swansea take him when he turns 18 to play with Josh. B)

Or come in for the last 10 mins against Norwich if we are beating them 3 to 0. :)

I just wanted to see him play, would have been awesome if Swansea take him when he turns 18 to play with Josh. B)

No chance, he's still getting used to English football, and the reserve leagues at that. It'll be a little while until he's anywhere near ready to feature in a competitive league game. On the other hand, Josh has been brought up playing the English game his whole life.

Agreed Slam Dunk. Just let Piazon keep developing and adapting in the reserves. There is no need to rush him into first team action espiecally when he's not even impressing that much (IMO) and he's clearly still adjusting as well. Chalobah on the other hand looks alot closer to the first team and will probably finally make his debut this year..I hope

He should start making substitute appearances immediately!but so should have josh!

He is talented and certainly one of the players with biggest potential we have, but let's not overhype him. He is still young and certainly not ready for PL. That said, I really do expect to see him more in the near future.

Cant loose too much on this lad, if he doesn't progress like we hope we can get most of what we paid back for him elsewhere but if he does reach his potential we have one hell of a bargain on our hands.