Lucas Piazón

the wes

I'm sorry but you can't say "every other dumb fuck caucasian" and say you're not racist. If Suarez can get an eight game ban for saying "Negro" you shouldn't be saying shit like that.

When I say, every dumb fuck caucasian I am referring to caucasians who are dumb fucks. Doesnt mean all caucasians are dumb fuck. Dont twist my words.

My ex girl friend a russian american once asked me if my parents are well off because she like every other dumb fuck caucasian (I aint no racist) out here feels all Indians back home are poor. Thanks to movies like Slum Dog Millionaire.

I'm sorry but you can't say "every other dumb fuck caucasian" and say you're not racist. If Suarez can get an eight game ban for saying "Negro" you shouldn't be saying shit like that.

You are joking right??? He wasn't calling anyone in particular dumb fuck Caucasian as an effort to thrown them off their game. Jog off buddy :wank2:

When I say, every dumb fuck caucasian I am referring to caucasians who are dumb fucks. Doesnt mean all caucasians are dumb fuck. Dont twist my words.

Then why are you referring to Caucasians :P

Surely dumbfucks are not race/color based?

I smell a case of slight racism here :lol:

Are you in any way related to Saurez?

Then why are you referring to Caucasians :P

Surely dumbfucks are not race/color based?

I smell a case of slight racism here :lol:

Are you in any way related to Saurez?

I am referring to caucasians because

A. My Ex Girlfriend was a caucasian (If I was a racist I wouldnt be having a caucacian gf...ex ie)

B. I heard the same shit from atleast 6-7 different caucasian people in US.

Regarding Suarez, My Rabbit "Pablo" is related to him.

@Warnie666 I have a lot of respect for India but India is still a country with huge problems. India has a population of 1 billion people and its GDP per capita ( average among Indians) is around 1,500 dollars, that is comparable with countries like Zambia. India has a large middle-upper class though but the living conditions of around 400 million in that country is shocking.

:lol: @Tommo there is not much we can say about Lucas Piazon, he'll never break through, he's just wasting his time at this club. The only foreign youngster i seen break through at this club was Robert Huth and that was only because he was a power house at such a young age.

:lol: @Tommo there is not much we can say about Lucas Piazon, he'll never break through, he's just wasting his time at this club. The only foreign youngster i seen break through at this club was Robert Huth and that was only because he was a power house at such a young age.

What's our history to go on lol? We never signed a Mexican before Ulises Davilla? With AVB at the helm we're making a lot of changes and I see no reason as to why Piazon won't be given an opportunity to break through.

I heard he is currently training w/ the First Team. There might a chance for the kid, especially if he is the next Kaka. I am sure the people that monitor the Players @ CFC are no dummies & can judge talent. How many players have CFC let go lately produce more than they have w/ CFC??? I can't think of many. Scott Sinclair for instance was a player I really wanted to showcase @ CFC, but can you say he can out perform Kalou??? I really disagree w/ that. Give time for Lucas to get settle in. I am sure we will see him in the future.

• 2 weeks later...