Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His loan kind of went under the radar due to the events that were going on. But I have to ask, is there really that much difference between the U21s and League one?

Huge difference, this is a professional league.

So the players aren't quite Premiership standard, but they work hard and tackle hard... Watch some games, it's mostly physical stuff which is great for him, will develop his strength and balance...

He was compared to Robbie Fowler allot at Nottingham Forest.

He was said to be one of the best, if not THE best young English forwards at youth level.

I was worried he'd be completely ruined here. Hopefully he does well.

He scored like, 11 goals in 2 games or something at one point last season which had people believing he was some amazing finisher - he's not. It's just that he creates loads of chances for himself and therefore has to put away some of those shots!

3 assists is a great way to make your debut. I'm sure he'll be amongst the best players in the league this season if he stays there. Next season he should be loaned to a Championship side for sure.

He was compared to Robbie Fowler allot at Nottingham Forest.

He was said to be one of the best, if not THE best young English forwards at youth level.

I was worried he'd be completely ruined here. Hopefully he does well.

He scored like, 11 goals in 2 games or something at one point last season which had people believing he was some amazing finisher - he's not. It's just that he creates loads of chances for himself and therefore has to put away some of those shots!

3 assists is a great way to make your debut. I'm sure he'll be amongst the best players in the league this season if he stays there. Next season he should be loaned to a Championship side for sure.

Agree he needs to keep building up.

Maybe Championship or even a newly promoted EPL team?

MK Dons manager compared him with a young Torres

I like the way he put 'young'

3 assists and won a penalty = 4 assists.

Great debut for him, glad he's started so well, the start is usually the hard part. Hope he helps destroy Wimbledon at the weekend.

• 1 month later...