Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy is a machine. Drogba has played in 27 matches this season (will likely get to at least 30).

If Bamford got that many matches next year with us, even if only 5-10 are starts, that will be great for his experience.

Everyone should remember too that while Remy is very very good, he;s not young (around 30 I think) and also a tad injury prone. Would be so useful to have this guy as our 3rd choice striker for next season.

I truly believe that he's ready.

Real question is, if Villa or another midtable team come with some 12-15m offer, would you sell?

I'd be very tempted for anything over 15m or 8-12m with a reasonable buy back clause.

I wouldn't. I believe he's a quality player and can be a valuable addition to the team. We should look to give him opportunities.

I wouldn't. I believe he's a quality player and can be a valuable addition to the team. We should look to give him opportunities.

Homegrown, young, incredible goalscorer... why should we sell him at all, especially for a not significant amount? The board will look very stupid if they do that. They can do that about foreign players, but HG players don't make any sense. He may not make it here (personally I think he could), but a permanent transfer should only be taken into consideration a few years down the road - right now this is unthinkable.

man! This kid is on a real tear here! He may have played his way into the third striker role... The fact that he's scoring from a variety of positions on the pitch could only bode well for him.

I know its the championship but honestly 19 goals while playing mostly on the wing is a shit ton of goals. I kinda wanted Charlie Austin to come to us since he's a Chelsea supporter and banging them in for fun but Bamford has done everything Chelsea have asked him to do and has made it hard to ignore his goal scoring prowess.

The fact that he's also scoring from the flank is just a bonus.

Homegrown, young, incredible goalscorer... why should we sell him at all, especially for a not significant amount? The board will look very stupid if they do that. They can do that about foreign players, but HG players don't make any sense. He may not make it here (personally I think he could), but a permanent transfer should only be taken into consideration a few years down the road - right now this is unthinkable.

Personally, I think Bamford will end up like Bertrand if he stays at Chelsea...he'll be a homegrown understudy for a few seasons getting the odd game here and there before leaving for first team opportunities

If someone offered Chelsea 15 million for Bamford, it would be hard to turn down

You think he could be more valuable than 15m? You really think he could become a top top striker?

He's not going to be first choice here anytime soon, most probably ever. He himself will most likely eventually ask to leave, like Bertrand did.

He's been loaded to championship clubs and succeeded, one step at a time.

He isn't exactly slow nor is he rapid, crisp finisher, had a knack of being in the right place at the right time, reminds me of Muller that way.

Prefer he be loaned to a prem club next season then recall the season after if he succeeds.

What's the rush.

He's been loaded to championship clubs and succeeded, one step at a time.

He isn't exactly slow nor is he rapid, crisp finisher, had a knack of being in the right place at the right time, reminds me of Muller that way.

Prefer he be loaned to a prem club next season then recall the season after if he succeeds.

What's the rush.

The 'rush' is that he could be/is ready, and that we'll hopefully need someone to fill the 3rd striker berth next season.