Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Am I the only one that isn't bothered in the slightest he's done well?

Fair play to him for doing what he has done but players can leave and do well without it being a mistake, how many Barca fans do you reckon lose any sleep over Yaya, Cesc, Sanchez or Ibra? Let alone create a reaction some have in this thread.

Am I the only one that isn't bothered in the slightest he's done well?

Fair play to him for doing what he has done but players can leave and do well without it being a mistake, how many Barca fans do you reckon lose any sleep over Yaya, Cesc, Sanchez or Ibra? Let alone create a reaction some have in this thread?

Get out of here. Kevin to Citeh. Quake in your boots right now, Tomo.

Man City are pushing for top target Kevin De Bruyne. They want to open negotiations with Wolfsburg. #MCFC look to move into pole position. (over PSG)

Somewhere between 70 and 84 million euros...

He is a good player for Wolfsburg, he can ply well in the countering playing style.

He is not good in a team that is playing on the oppositions half.

I hope I'm wrong, he is the closest player to Bergkamp I know.

Wolfsburgh finished second just by playing counter attack? What a load of cr** you read on these forums. Wonder what he has to do, for Mourinho and his admirerers to realize they were so wrong.

people on here think that we WON the PL by playing counter attacking/ park the bus football.. :lol:

Man City are pushing for top target Kevin De Bruyne. They want to open negotiations with Wolfsburg. #MCFC look to move into pole position. (over PSG)

They want shooting if they pay that for KdB

If it turns out that rumours are true and he ends up at City I will be fuming. They will have a very strong team. Silva, KDB and Sterling behind Aguero. That does look frightening. I know we won the league with relative ease but I don't want to see two star arrivals at City and no quality additions from us. We should continue to improve and make ourselves a force. Interesting to see how this ends up. One thing for sure is that City are doing their best to ensure they regain the PL title from us this upcoming season.

If it turns out that rumours are true and he ends up at City I will be fuming. They will have a very strong team. Silva, KDB and Sterling behind Aguero. That does look frightening. I know we won the league with relative ease but I don't want to see two star arrivals at City and no quality additions from us. We should continue to improve and make ourselves a force. Interesting to see how this ends up. One thing for sure is that City are doing their best to ensure they regain the PL title from us this upcoming season.

But that AM 3 is built on a foundation of sand.

Fernando-Fernandinho is cac, Yaya is waning, Kompany can't defend anymore leaving their best CB as that 36 year old geezer whose name I can't remember. Zabaleta would still not beat Iva into the team.

It reminds me of Arsenal 2004-2014 V2, except with less flair in central midfield.

Please, PSG or Bayern...

City would pretty comfortably have the best attack in the league if they add him. Them having a suspect defense and midfield won't matter with the way the vast majority of teams defend in the PL. They'll blow away teams with their attack like Liverpool did a couple of years ago and may concede a few themselves at the same time.

I'd still give us the edge in the title race purely because we'll have a settled side and much better manager.

70-84 million????? I think City have been a little carried away by the softening of financial fair play

When did their possible attack become better than

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Costa?

If Oscar can carry his form into 2016, because he will play great from August-December and Willian picks up where he left off, the title is Chelsea's to lose.

Wolfsburgh finished second just by playing counter attack? What a load of cr** you read on these forums. Wonder what he has to do, for Mourinho and his admirerers to realize they were so wrong.

Like I have said before, players can leave and do well without it being a mistake.

Please, PSG or Bayern...

City would pretty comfortably have the best attack in the league if they add him. Them having a suspect defense and midfield won't matter with the way the vast majority of teams defend in the PL. They'll blow away teams with their attack like Liverpool did a couple of years ago and may concede a few themselves at the same time.

I'd still give us the edge in the title race purely because we'll have a settled side and much better manager.

The combination of a healthy Yaya-Aguero-Silva is already the best attack in the league...

But that AM 3 is built on a foundation of sand.

Fernando-Fernandinho is cac, Yaya is waning, Kompany can't defend anymore leaving their best CB as that 36 year old geezer whose name I can't remember. Zabaleta would still not beat Iva into the team.

It reminds me of Arsenal 2004-2014 V2, except with less flair in central midfield.

Kompany just had a strange old season. I remember when some people wrote Terry off a few seasons ago and look now. The best CB in the league last season. I still think Kompany is a quality defender and can prove himself to be one of the best CB around next season. Zabaleta may not get in to us but would Ivanovic get in to City? We don't need Zabaleta, they don't need Ivanovic. Delph is a very good player as well and they have good depth in that CM department. City look strong next season. Will be a tight title race this season imo.