Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Kagawa also killed Munich..

A healthy munich side, not a banged up one.

IMO the current Munich side are a bit better than the one Kagawa raped but the point stands. KDB and Kagawa both were agile and clever enough to expose Bayern's greatest weaknesses. They have always wanted to control the opponent with their passing and high block. They are like machines with precise commands. Intelligent players who move the ball quickly and spot the spaces they leave behind can easily exploit them and counter attack them to death. Hazard did that in the super cup, KDB did it last week and Kagawa did it in 2012. Especially players like Boateng who are good but not overly intelligent can't react when they get found out.

LOL robben is the best player in the bundesliga , robben would also be the best player in Premier League.

But de bruyne is fking beast, Wolfsburg fan told me they can not believe this guy wasnt a starter in your team.

His value is now 50+mio

Chelsea reject and best player in the bundesliga by a million lightyears.

Compare his to Oscar's performance today.... Selling Mata was probably wise, but de Bruyne should either have gotten more of a chance or sold for a higher price(same with sturridge btw). I know KDB can't defend but his output is so much better than Oscar's. I don't get how most teams have 3,4 players with only basic defensive duties and we can't even afford a single player staying higher up the field. Instead of strengthening our erratic defense, we sell every attacking player that does not track the defender completely disregarding their offensive qualities.

TOP POST ... Creativity deserves support

Maybe we will recover Kevin de Bruyne next summer and we will sell to Oscar, perhaps to PSG.

Honestly, Kevin de Bruyne did not perform well with us. I saw Kevin de Bruyne this season at Wolfsburg and he has shown a tremendously big personality and a winning mentality that he had not shown with us.

Their sale it was something logical, as is also logical that we try to recover Kevin de Bruyne the following summer. He is now an already established player.

To meet the Financial Fair Play rules we have to make strategic changes in our team. We have sold Schurrle to Wolfsburg thist market last January for 24 million pounds. Maybe we can assert that amount to recover Kevin de Bruyne the following summer. It would be a false Schurrle exchange for Kevin de Bruyne.

Last summer the reports commented that PSG pretended to pay between 40 and 50 million by Oscar and Oscar are having higher performance this season.

Maybe it could be a nice change to sign Kevin de Bruyne like pure 10 and sell Oscar to PSG, like David Luiz last summer, for a lot of money.

I think Kevin de Bruyne will be interested in returning to us.

Regards to ALL.

He is now worth 50m, in one year his price has increased significantly.

So much money?

I had read that Wolfsburg had rejected an offer from Manchester United in January this market for 30 million pounds, and Kevin de Bruyne not want to go to Manchester United. But perhaps Wolfsburg want to take advantage of the situation to earn more money.

I think your final price of Kevin de Bruyne can be between 30m or 40m.

Regards.

He doesnt suit Mou system realy. And its one thing to tear it up for wolfsburg and completely other to do it here among better players, more pressure and lot more defensive work.

That said, he is good player, but if we will buy another #10, it should be either Koke or Isco. Althrough Koke isnt perfect #10, he is best mix of Oscar and Kdb. Hardworker with great eye for a pass.

Totally agree with you.

Isco would be totally perfect imo. But I see impossible that Real Madrid will sell. But if there is such a possibility Isco would be perfect.

Koke is meant by Diego Costa to perfection. Maybe not as a No. 10, but definitely putting Fabregas as a No. 10 and Koke as midfielde. That`s would be also a good option.

If the final price of Kevin de Bruyne is 50 millions of pounds, I prefer to fight for signing Isco or Koke.

Regards.