Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

He wouldn't be as good here as he is at Wolfsburg to be honest.

He struggles when he's not the main man imo.

In order to get the best out of him he needs to be at the centre of it all and he simply isn't good enough to be given the main role at a club like Chelsea.

He would be a big fool to come back. I certainly wouldn't return to an old job where the manager showed absolutely no faith or confidence whatsoever in me. that's just me though, I'm sure footballers may see it differently.

Our own version of Pogba, so to speak*

--

Anyway, I don't really put down KdB in the bracket of players I wish we never sold. Kid didn't want to stay here long enough to try and fight for his position, the same thing we criticised Lukaku for to be honest. Yes, he's developed into a fine player but we'll be fine without him.

He would be a big fool to come back. I certainly wouldn't return to an old job where the manager showed absolutely no faith or confidence whatsoever in me. that's just me though, I'm sure footballers may see it differently.

Matic, carvajal, Fabregas and much more are examples of players going back.

If he's not good enough to play for Chelsea then neither are Oscar, Willian,Schurrle and a host of other squad players.

maybe i am wrong .but if you remember mourinho give him chance .he play against united .hull city .arsenal.he talk so much in

media .mourinho hate this category of players . just look at moses now .briliant player in stoke .but in chelsea very poor

play at chelsea diffrent than play at other clubs .Must prove what do you have Quickly.must Persuade mourinho .that is very very

hard

maybe i am wrong .but if you remember mourinho give him chance .he play against united .hull city .arsenal.he talk so much in

media .mourinho hate this category of players . just look at moses now .briliant player in stoke .but in chelsea very poor

play at chelsea diffrent than play at other clubs .Must prove what do you have Quickly.must Persuade mourinho .that is very very

hard

So 3 apps constitute being given a chance according to you?

What inappropriate things did he say to the media and even if it's true how does this indicate he's not good enough to play for us?

Moses is decent for Stoke nothing more, kevin on the other hand is arguably the best player in Bundesliga this season and one of Belgium's best player both on reputation and merit.

Again how does a player's inability to proof his quality quickly which you already conceded yourself was very difficult feat and unreasonable expectation, an indication that the player is not good enough? And speaking of hitting the ground running, He had a very good debut but was unfortunate not to be included in Jose's circle of trust i.e refers to the leniency and luxury afforded to certain players.

If he's not good enough to play for Chelsea then neither are Oscar, Willian,Schurrle and a host of other squad players.

Funny thing: if KDB was a Chelsea player at this point, you would be in this topic saying how average he is...

... True! But at Chelsea, possibility of a player to come back is more than the manager being around for that long to have chucked him & take him back ...

He wouldn't be as good here as he is at Wolfsburg to be honest.

He struggles when he's not the main man imo.

In order to get the best out of him he needs to be at the centre of it all and he simply isn't good enough to be given the main role at a club like Chelsea.

As we are both Belgium fans I really don't get you're comment that he has to be the main man. Eden Hazard his dribbling is awesome but KDB shoots, passes and even defends better. They both have the ability to win games for their team while sharing that 'main' role. Maybe you can say Eden isn't reaching his max level at Belgium because of KDB, not otherwise.

screw you Mourinho for losing our greatest prospect. KDB is a class above the likes of Oscar and Willian. Mourinho should just go watch KDB's performance last night vs Bayern and then shoot himself in the head for losing such a fantastic player :rant:

There is one thing KdB is great at and that is counter-attacking, and if there is one team that is easy to counter attack against, it's bayern. He's always willing to join the attack he never slows down the play and always makes good decisions so its no surprise he did well in this match to me. But against a team who parks the bus he goes missing alot as well.

The biggest mistake Mourinho made was bringing him back too soon, he wasn't ready, it was a world cup year, he needed to play and we had 6 AM's at the time so he was never gonna get enough playing time hence why he leaved and rightfully so.

He just doesn't fit well at this time at chelsea imo, simply because his defending is just awful. He shies away from physical contact, he doesnt tackle, i've seen him not track back for the national team numerous times etc.

He works hard when the team has the ball but in defence i would dare say even hazard is better