BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

Despite of cognitive dissonance and mental discomfort. Too few listened to the belgians that saw him play a lot.

We were belgian fanboys. But it was not that. We knew what he could do. If he gets confidence in City ...... Well, he will beat Eden in stats (not talent or flair).

Therefore, i think it is shit he isn't here anymore. We have Willian, a shitload of unpronouncables, Oscar with a wobbly form, Cech going Arsenal, etc.

Yup, i think it sucks we didnt give him his run in. We did it for Oscar, in a WC year. Look how that went.

And you think he's wolfsburg form of 14-15 would of been identical here?

National team stats:

Oscar: 44 games 12 goals

KDB: 34 games 9 goals

Oscar is a beast on brazil as well, even with neymar hogging the spotlight all the time.

I'm just in shock. De Bruyne transfer to Wolfsburg was most stupid idea in Chelsea football history. If not this stupid Park the bus and track back tactics by Mr. Mourinho :rant: we will had such a player. I still can't believe he left us. So unfair that overrated Oscar who only can track back was chosen over De Bruyne. Lucky Man City to have him :(

• Like 3

And you think he's wolfsburg form of 14-15 would of been identical here?

National team stats:

Oscar: 44 games 12 goals

KDB: 34 games 9 goals

Oscar is a beast on brazil as well, even with neymar hogging the spotlight all the time.

Only the proof of the pudding will settle this. Let's see

• Like 1

we sold the best finisher in world football in 1961 when he was 21,already scored 124 top flight league goals for us (366 top flight league goals overall in his career) and never wanted to leave.

we would have to let Pele go at 17 to top that for being the most stupid decision in Chelsea fc history.

• Like 3

I'm just in shock. De Bruyne transfer to Wolfsburg was most stupid idea in Chelsea football history. If not this stupid Park the bus and track back tactics by Mr. Mourinho :rant: we will had such a player. I still can't believe he left us. So unfair that overrated Oscar who only can track back was chosen over De Bruyne. Lucky Man City to have him :(

there is nothing overrated about oscar, he's a quality player and still only 23.

11947603_10205091036904068_2179643139485

:angry:

Even if his dad didn't say it I wouldn't be surprised and annoyed at all when he celebrates if he scores.

After all we didn't do anything for the guy but sign him and play him for 5-6 games. He wasn't so significant in our past so my feelings to be hurt from that.

Maybe he'll flop, maybe he wont but it's his choice what to do when he scores and I couldn't care less.

• Like 1

@Oscar, how convenient to leave out the assists in the national team stats :)

It's 14 assists for KDB incl. Luxemburg game and 13 excluding.

How much's Oscar got? (Genuine question, cause I haven't checked)

Anyway, no point in comparing the two. They're both tremendous players with their own strengths and weaknesses.

De Bruyne has always been good for Belgium and in German football for both Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg, i think he will flop in England again and move to Bayern and look incrdible in Germany again.

He should celebrate. It wasn't us who developed him when he was a young player. He didn't play even 10 games for our team, so no hard feelings. I'm sad how his career here turned out :(

Well here's the thing, Mourinho didn't had enough patience with him after a sub par performance, but he sure can do it for Ivanovic...

You need to have more patience for the younger guys not the older guys!

Double standards there, completely agree mate.

• Like 1