Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kevin de Bruyne

BlueLion.
Followers 2

Hahahahahahahahaha ! You win the delusional of the year award. Congrats! Do you even football?

No way Oscar would have better stats. He isn't that kind of player nor has the talent. It would mean he would have to make best player of the league as well.

Please, be real dude. Oscar hasn't done anything past few years to warrant such a bold claim despite our high hopes for him after that one night against Juve. Before you say Mickey Mouse league, think how we would have looked playing Bayern a week ago....

Jezus Christ

622e058d587edf7d4208f48add62cd9c.jpg

Goal wise he can. Maybe not assist wise.

• Like 1
  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

It's a Mickey Mouse league whichever way you look at it as Bayern can buy whoever they want and no other German club can do anything about it.

Every few years you'll see Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Schalke, Bremen put together a strong team and really give Bayern a run for their money...but other than that, it's a one-sided league

Ow, but I totally agree with this. Thats why i said 'before you go on telling ...' I meant it as a disclaimer (if that is the right word in English)

It is utter bullshit to say we could "impossibly have known that De Bruyne would develop into such a big player in only 18 monhts after leaving Chelsea."

De Bruyne has been absolutely brilliant everywhere he played, Genk, Werder Bremen, Belgium, Wolfsburg. His impressive season at Wolfsburg was no more than the normal continuation of his natural development. It was only interrupted for a couple of months - what a shame!! - at Chelsea.

So stop acting like we got rid of a shit player who by some amazing turn of events started developping into a wonder player. Miracles don't exist.

I remember Belgian CFC fans like myself being called stupid Belgian fanboys every time we complained about KDB not playing. But we knew how good he was, and how extraordinary he'd become. That's why it was so frustrating for us to see how he got completely ignored by Mourinho.

+1 +1 +1

Totally agree there, KDB was a really good buy personally was excited about the thought of him playing in blue shirt. Unfortunate that we don't utilize some of the great buys to their potential. I can see something similar happening with Piazon, Bramford, Van Ginkel. I would have kept him instead of chasing behind Pogba who costs crazy money.

Just imagine last minute he does a Pedro :P I would love for that ( but that is never going to happen)

Fantastic addition for City it has to be said.

Not popular but Pellegrini is hellva manager, been a fan since he turned Villarreal into a La liga powerhouse. The yellow submarines were so fun to watch, truely remarkable to think they qualified for their first ever top flight football only five years ago. I keenly watched them because of Riquelme, one of the most talented footballer ever.

But anyway, City are already the clear cut fav KDB just makes them even better.

• Like 2

Looking forward to the increased activity on this thread every time he assist or scores.

That will be a drag. But tbf huge blunder by our manager to pick Willian over KDB. If Willian signed for Spuds he would be as Irrelevent as any player from Spuds( Obviously English great hope is the exception). It is as clear as day Willian level is a club like Spurs, while KDB was wanted by the likes of City and Bayern.

• Like 3

Fantastic addition for City it has to be said.

Not popular but Pellegrini is hellva manager, been a fan since he turned Villarreal into a La liga powerhouse. The yellow submarines were so fun to watch, truely remarkable to think they qualified for their first ever top flight football only five years ago. I keenly watched them because of Riquelme, one of the most talented footballer ever.

But anyway, City are already the clear cut fav KDB just makes them even better.

I couldn't believe the part about top flight football so checked it out and sure enough that's not true ... Villarreal's first ever La Liga season was in 1998.

Edit - I get what you mean now, they only got promoted to La Liga 5 years before Pellegrino took over.

• Like 1

I couldn't believe the part about top flight football so checked it out and sure enough that's not true ... Villarreal's first ever La Liga season was in 1998.

Huh i think nah i am pretty sure they qualified for CL in 2003. Or was my sentence confusing? i didn't mean 5 years ago from now.

Huh i think nah i am pretty sure they qualified for CL in 2003. Or was my sentence confusing? i didn't mean 5 years ago from now.

Oh you meant CL? You said top flight football which normally means the top domestic division.