Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Now with the Schürrle transfer as good as through and Kevin not involved, how do you rate the chances that he will still leave us this summer?

I think that a loan at Dortmund would be helpful for him as he would gain experience at a very high level. But is Dortmund interested in a loan? I don't think so. Why would they? Is there still a spot for him in the team that would support his development? I don't know. This is going to be very interesting.

You know, the way Kevin gets spoken about in this forum, you'd think he was Sergio Busquets already.

Not denying that he might be someone with potential, but the prejudice shown towards the idea of singing Andre Schurrle at the sake of De Bruyne after the kid had one good season is beyond me.

And even though I disagree about his position with The Only Place To Be, we've got another brilliant midfield player by the name of Chalobah that's a fantastic footballer but doesn't receive as near attention and he's been playing that well in this country.

It's like the buck stops with de Bruyne.

Dortmund loan would be good. Or just chuck him in the team.

Hazard, Mata, Oscar, KDB, Schurlle, would mean we have a lot of quality and crucially depth. Though i wouldn't want to see him sit on the bench for most of the season. So its totally down to whether he is in Jose's plans this season. Don't see a reason for selling him, unless we are swapping for Gundogen or Reus.

He should stay. Loaning him to Dortmund will Acually be offering then the kid. He will Never come back. Just like Moses this season, KdB will play alot of games.

Except Moses is going to be replaced by Schurrle now, so...

You know, the way Kevin gets spoken about in this forum, you'd think he was Sergio Busquets already.

Not denying that he might be someone with potential, but the prejudice shown towards the idea of singing Andre Schurrle at the sake of De Bruyne after the kid had one good season is beyond me.

And even though I disagree about his position with The Only Place To Be, we've got another brilliant midfield player by the name of Chalobah that's a fantastic footballer but doesn't receive as near attention and he's been playing that well in this country.

It's like the buck stops with de Bruyne.

Chalobah and KDB are nothing alike, not sure how Chalobah comes into this discussion. Chalobah is a Ramires replacement. Whereas, KDB and Oscar if deployed in a 3-man midfield are Lamps replacement. Chalobah would never replace KDB and vice versa, they would play together if anything.

It seems he was not included in schurrle transer,

so with that being said i think it shows we plan on using him this upcoming season. Would we really not loan him to Bayern Lev only to loan him to BVD? I really don't think we would pull such a stunt. But i wasnt in the negotiating rooms so one can only speculate.

If he stays for good i have no worries he would get enough games. Oscar and Mata have played what 60 games?? theres no way that should ever happen again. And we all seem to think oscar would be moved to the pivot so he would get games starting on the wing with moses and schurrle as options off the bench.

Piet de Visser on KDB:

"I really hope he gets his chance at Chelsea this year. He's more than ready. As one of the older scouts I have a rather free role, my opinion is always asked.

I'll do my best to convince Mourinho to take him back to Stamford Bridge this year. He deserves a spot, I've watched him often at Bremen, most games live, some on TV, and I really enjoyed seeing him play.

His progression has been very impressive."

source: http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/DMF20130605_00612406

Like i said a million times. This guy is too good to pass on. Everyone claiming that he is hyped or the comments are hyperbole either havent seen him play a lot, just watch youtube, base their opinions on FM13 or know nothing about football.

He will be our second Hazard. Period.

Like i said a million times. This guy is too good to pass on. Everyone claiming that he is hyped or the comments are hyperbole either havent seen him play a lot, just watch youtube, base their opinions on FM13 or know nothing about football. He will be our second Hazard. Period.

Don't tell me that was a serious comment........Stingray!

Don't tell me that was a serious comment........Stingray!

You know .... I do that sometimes!!?

Still frustrated about not being taken seriously anymore. What the flying ass butt fuck is that anyway !!

Edit: sorry for swearing. It sounded louder here than on th forum. Just be glad.