Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

What is his actual position? I have heard AM, winger, centre midfield, even potential to play in a more DM position. That could have a big impact on whether he plays for us

The position he's played the most is RW. But as of late he's been deployed in cm. As someone already stated before, people are jumping to the conclusion we had when we were going for hazard. Remember that whole, "Hazard wants to play centrally, oh man we won't get him then cause Mata has to play central" well, KDB CAN play centrally and he does a fantastic job there, but people make it seem either

a.) he'd be unhappy playing out wide or

b.)he can't play out wide completely.

Those two are not the case as he's played there for the Belgian NT team and it's where he started his career as a player for Genk, not to mention he also played games there during his time at Werder Bremen.

Schurrle is as good at finishing as someone like Meireles was in my opinion. A couple long range 'Youtube screamers' and some tap ins and hat-tricks vs. small opposition but you really wouldn't want him in front of the goal regularly.

De Bruyne is probably around the level of Mata. If you put him in front of goal he'll probably score every second time.

I know which I'd prefer :ph34r:

Don't understand how Courtois doesn't make that team over Ter Stegen. That's exactly what's wrong with just looking at stats.

Lukaku should be in there too. Him and Benteke are clearly head and shoulders the best young strikers out there.

Has been saying some things about next season :

{Using Google Translate}

Were you surprised with the news that Mourinho was coach?

"I was not really surprised, I already had a few things collected. Mourinho is a good coach, if you see what he does with all his clubs already proven. But the important thing is not who my coach is, but I can play the most and the most progress can be. Currently everything is still open. I do not even know if I will go through the preparation. 'At Chelsea

Mourinho was probably the topic of discussion yesterday, with four Chelsea Belgians in the selection?

"Gosh no, we have not yet talked about the four of us. Honestly. Football is an important aspect of our lives, but we also have a life outside of football. We talk more about the ordinary things of life. "

Is it a good thing that Mourinho coach is? He would like to work ... especially with established values

"I have not heard Mourinho, I would not know. But it is logical that the bigger clubs often preferred to established values ​​and the younger players more opportunities for smaller clubs. "

Has been saying some things about next season :

{Using Google Translate}

Were you surprised with the news that Mourinho was coach?

"I was not really surprised, I already had a few things collected. Mourinho is a good coach, if you see what he does with all his clubs already proven. But the important thing is not who my coach is, but I can play the most and the most progress can be. Currently everything is still open. I do not even know if I will go through the preparation. 'At Chelsea

Mourinho was probably the topic of discussion yesterday, with four Chelsea Belgians in the selection?

"Gosh no, we have not yet talked about the four of us. Honestly. Football is an important aspect of our lives, but we also have a life outside of football. We talk more about the ordinary things of life. "

Is it a good thing that Mourinho coach is? He would like to work ... especially with established values

"I have not heard Mourinho, I would not know. But it is logical that the bigger clubs often preferred to established values ​​and the younger players more opportunities for smaller clubs. "

He really seemed uneasy and reluctant when asked about his future here. It makes me think he is actually frustrated ....

Poor guy.

Lukaku should be in there too. Him and Benteke are clearly head and shoulders the best young strikers out there.

Hopefully that's a bit of hyperbole because Lukaku and Benteke certainly aren't "head and shoulders" above the likes of Neymar, Jovetic, Balotelli, Sturridge, Pato and Luis Muriel.

Ter Stegen is far better with his feet. Probably has a lot to do with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrgjYHuCUEw

:Goober::Goober::Goober:

No it's unfair to judge his year over one stupid mistake. But still... one action can unfortunately kill a reputation very fast (good with his feet ^_^ )