Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

what i dont understand is we do loan KDB, who ll be our players for the front 3. schurlle, moses, MAZACAR. schurlle will take time to settle down, moses blows hot and cold so the onus would again be on MAZACAR to do everything in another 60+ matches long season.

I would imagine our First 11, front 3 would be

Schurrle Mata Hazard

Once Schurlle is settled in.

Not too disappointed if he goes on loan, although I think he's already more than good enough to play for Chelsea and would have preferred him coming back for next season. If anything, I'm relieved if we're not selling him to Dortmund. Now he can prove himself in a much better team and play in the Champions League instead of fighting against relegation like Werder Bremen did so if he continues playing well throughout the season, next summer will be the time to finally decide what to do with him. Either he comes back or goes for a good price, way more than €15m.

What makes some of you think this move will drive him out of the club? One could always assume he'll be happy to stay in the league he destroyed this season and in a team where he'll be a guaranteed starter with the World Cup coming up next summer. With the talent Belgium have, he wouldn't be starting for them in the WC if he didn't play enough at Chelsea but at Leverkusen he will play most of the games and his place in the national squad should be safe.

Silly decision in my opinion I would have rather loaned out moses than Kdb , look how he played his last international game created nearly three goals for them imo we need players like him here soon not out in loan where he would start to wonder himself does chelsea really want him ??? :cry:

I agree. Kdb is better than Moses and Schurrle + gives us more options + provides us also with someone who speeds up build up play from a CM position. This is something we lack incredibly.

So no!! Its not about impatience or anything. We are redundantly loaning out someno we already have and that WILL get playtime next year. Also .... We are toying with him for what? To ge Schurrle?

Come off it ....

Hazard must be happy, one of his main reasons to sign for chelsea was because his good friends Lukaku and De bruyne had signed here.

I believe Eden is a very professional player. As a Belgian, you must have know it better than me.

everyone ok in here? Can some of you check in on an hourly basis so we know you havent ended it all. God above its like we just sold Lamps,Zola,Ossie and Jt all on the same day in here! weve just loaned the fella out. I know hes highly rated but Schurrle is a young, international with bags of potential, its not like weve loaned KdB out for a bag of magic beans

everyone ok in here? Can some of you check in on an hourly basis so we know you havent ended it all. God above its like we just sold Lamps,Zola,Ossie and Jt all on the same day in here! weve just loaned the fella out. I know hes highly rated but Schurrle is a young, international with bags of potential, its not like weve loaned KdB out for a bag of magic beans

The debate is about loaning out one player to a team in exchange for another that s arguable not as good nor as promising. It is still ok to voice an opinion here, yes? So dont go all drama and hyperbole.

Perhaps De Bruyne wants to guarantee first team football to ensure his place at the World Cup. I believe he's good enough to contribute next season but perhaps the player himself doesn't want to risk it. The only way I would sanction another loan move is if the player himself is pushing for it. He has a contract until 2017 so another year on loan wouldn't be the end of the world.

On ESPN Press Pass they mentioned KDB has already agreed terms with Dortmund and we are the ones blocking the move. It seems KDB wants to leave and the only way we change that is to recall him this season or loan him in England (close to home).

Honestly though, it seems more and more likely we will sell him and yet another player will bite us in the ass.

On ESPN Press Pass they mentioned KDB has already agreed terms with Dortmund and we are the ones blocking the move. It seems KDB wants to leave and the only way we change that is to recall him this season or loan him in England (close to home).

Honestly though, it seems more and more likely we will sell him and yet another player will bite us in the ass.

Exactly.

Do people realise he was actually one of the best players in maybe the best League in the World this year? What makes people think KDB wouldn't be able have a similar impact here considering he carried his club form into the International level and has already become one of Belgium's best players in his first few starts.

Keeping KDB means we can continue playing Hazard in his preferred position out on the left rather than pigeonholing him into the team on the right.

Also the CL experience excuse is so poor lol. He's already played in the CL before, what could he possibly learn from getting knocked out in the group stages again?