Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

KDB has been limited with possession playing out wide right but without the ball he positioned himself in front of goal and blasted it. Hunt has had more of the ball but KDB has been a threat with his pace. Just missed a chance to score again when the goal keeper rushed out and it bounced off KDB but he couldn't bring it down to score. Would have been difficult at that angle though. But he's been influential with limited touches.

KDB has been limited with possession playing out wide right but without the ball he positioned himself in front of goal and blasted it. Hunt has had more of the ball but KDB has been a threat with his pace. Just missed a chance to score again when the goal keeper rushed out and it bounced off KDB but he couldn't bring it down to score. Would have been difficult at that angle though. But he's been influential with limited touches.

This is great for us, because he will probably have to play some handful of games in the right. He is doing good enough for a CAM in the RW, his pace and dribbling make the difference and is something Oscar doesnt have to play at that position...

Whether we buy Schurrle/Di Maria/Sanchez or not, KDB and Moses are the only bench players who would be able to play in the wing, so him being 'tested' at that position in Werder Bremem is a good thing!

This is great for us, because he will probably have to play some handful of games in the right. He is doing good enough for a CAM in the RW, his pace and dribbling make the difference and is something Oscar doesnt have to play at that position...

Whether we buy Schurrle/Di Maria/Sanchez or not, KDB and Moses are the only bench players who would be able to play in the wing, so him being 'tested' at that position at Werder Bremem is a good thing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHikQFlWS2U

It would be very stupid to buy Schurrle and send KDB on another loan. Kevin show his skills in Bundesliga, he's playing very good. Just compare the stats of those two - Andre has 11 goals and 6 asists in the league while playing for the top team and De Bruyne has 7 goals (with this one which he scored today) and 9 asists while playing for the team which is at the bottom of the table and hes one year younger that Schurrle.

So I dont see the point of throwing around 20milions on a one player and sending the another one (easily as good as that first) on loan.

Well Chelsea did send out Lukaku... although can't blame it since it was a good move.

But the bad one was getting rid of Sturridge and still have Torres.

So when it comes to dealing, sometimes our board does some genius play like with Hazard, and then screw it up like with Torres-Sturridge.

Thus with KDB it might be a hit and miss by our board. He seems promising, so I also hope he comes back.

KDB - 7 goals 9 assists

Marin - 1 goals 1 assist

Genius move.

Hmm. I think that's a bit unfair to say. I'm not really defending Marin but...

1. If KDB didn't go out on loan, he wouldn't have developed as nicely as opposed to him staying here...

2. KDB has played a lot more than Marin, granted with poorer players but still - if you look at the goal+assists ratio's then it isn't that impressive. KDB isn't really that much of a stats player anyway but yeah.

Hmm. I think that's a bit unfair to say. I'm not really defending Marin but...

1. If KDB didn't go out on loan, he wouldn't have developed as nicely as opposed to him staying here...

2. KDB has played a lot more than Marin, granted with poorer players but still - if you look at the goal+assists ratio's then it isn't that impressive. KDB isn't really that much of a stats player anyway but yeah.

i think kdb would of played allot here this season (similar to moses) so i think he would of developed better at chelsea especially training with mata and hazard

KDB - 7 goals 9 assists

Marin - 1 goals 1 assist

Genius move.

To be honest, KDB had a terrible pre-season. I mean, he was bad, real bad. I was so looking forward to seeing him, but he really disappointed me. He may have been too eager to impress or something, but he kept on giving the ball away against shit teams. However, only now have SOME of those immature parts of his game have been ironed out. (He still gives the ball away a lot for a midfielder)

Marin did have a good pre-season on the other hand. I'm not saying it's a good measure, but it's most likely how they made the decision.

Well Chelsea did send out Lukaku... although can't blame it since it was a good move.

But the bad one was getting rid of Sturridge and still have Torres.

So when it comes to dealing, sometimes our board does some genius play like with Hazard, and then screw it up like with Torres-Sturridge.

Thus with KDB it might be a hit and miss by our board. He seems promising, so I also hope he comes back.

If you ask me I would say that it was good move to loan KDB in that season to Werder. He developed very well, gain more experience etc. Also Lukaku - it was a very good move. He gain PL experience and showed progress. So I cant say that it was bad decisions. But I agree with you about Sturridge.

I just want De Bruyne back in next season. Like I said - I dont see the point of spending 20m on a player while we can have maybe even better player for free.

To be honest, KDB had a terrible pre-season. I mean, he was bad, real bad. I was so looking forward to seeing him, but he really disappointed me. He may have been too eager to impress or something, but he kept on giving the ball away against shit teams. However, only now have SOME of those immature parts of his game have been ironed out. (He still gives the ball away a lot for a midfielder)

Marin did have a good pre-season on the other hand. I'm not saying it's a good measure, but it's most likely how they made the decision.

KDB in pre-season looked like a player that knew he had to impress to avoid getting loaned out. He played like a desperate man in games that were essentially meaningless and the club shipped him out when he didn't perform. How can you judge him on pre-season games? Everybody was playing for fitness and he's out there trying to save his season. Stupid decision by the club.

If KDB stayed this season, considering all the games we've had to play, he would have had plenty of playing time and would be playing with better players. I am 100% convinced he would have contributed far more than Marin.