Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Who has Roman mobile number? I'll call him and let him know that we are not happy. NOT HAPPY :rant:

But being realistic and pessimistic, wouldn't you accept 25mi for KDB knowing we would probably never use him?

That is all I meant with the first post. Since we are doing shit after shit, lets at least profit on it...

But being realistic and pessimistic, wouldn't you accept 25mi for KDB knowing we would probably never use him?

That is all I meant with the first post. Since we are doing shit after shit, lets at least profit on it...

Actually no.

He will break into the team for sure. I also garantee that it will not take long - instantly even. You seem to underesimate him a bit (maybe because some of the usual Oscar comparisons?)

Actually no.

He will break into the team for sure. I also garantee that it will not take long - instantly even. You seem to underesimate him a bit (maybe because some of the usual Oscar comparisons?)

No, I dont think he will be because I dont think he will be given the chance to, not because he isnt capable...

He was supposed to be with the team this year already, instead, they decided to loan him to Werder Bremem and play Benayoun whenever we needed another midfielder. Now, he more than proved himself in Bundesliga and Belgium, but there are rumours flying around that we will either sell him to BVB or loan him to Leverkusen. This is atrocious, let the kid follow his path and sell him for 25mi if we are going to treat him like that!

Actually no.

would you explain. i mean comparing the two players their styles, strengths and weakness. I remember Elia( bremen teammate) describing kdb as a steet footballer in term of style, while i see oscar more so reminicent of brazilian legend Falcao. anyone have a say.

Lol at all this media nonsense. If anything, the interest from Dortmund and Leverkusen should be an indicator not to sell him. He'll either be in London next season or on loan at Leverkusen if the Schurrle deal goes through.

No, I dont think he will be because I dont think he will be given the chance to, not because he isnt capable...

He was supposed to be with the team this year already, instead, they decided to loan him to Werder Bremem and play Benayoun whenever we needed another midfielder. Now, he more than proved himself in Bundesliga and Belgium, but there are rumours flying around that we will either sell him to BVB or loan him to Leverkusen. This is atrocious, let the kid follow his path and sell him for 25mi if we are going to treat him like that!

Well maybe you are right, but we shouldn't make decisions like this until a new manager is installed. Who knows? Maybe their first course of action is to get De Bruyne back ASAP.

Why is De Bruyne's loan part of the Schurrle deal?

Leverkusen are ripping us off with the Schurrle deal, they are getting a better player than Schurrle as well as cash.

This really drives me crazy.. why not just return KDB ?!

Like u said, we're just paying for a less good of a player.

We're suckers. <_<

Well maybe you are right, but we shouldn't make decisions like this until a new manager is installed. Who knows? Maybe their first course of action is to get De Bruyne back ASAP.

I hope I am wrong, I really really do. But I dont think I am... :(

If Chelsea get Andre and KDB goes out on another loan then whatever. I don't see why they can't have both considering three midfielders are leaving on a free. I won't bother trying to figure out where anyone will or should end up playing in formations, etc, that's the next manager's problem. What a selection headache.

Of course chelsea are not stupid, if BVB want him, that will even prove he is a better player than they thought and will keep him.

I can only see him going on another loan to leverkusen or coming back to chesea. It really depends on if our new coach seriously wants him

If he's fine about leaving us permanently already despite not proving himself in Europe yet and only actually properly being with the club for 1-year (and we did the very best thing for him by sending him out on loan) then I say good riddance.

I know the majority on here love De Bruyne and think he's the best thing since sliced bread, and yes, I'll concede that he's very talented, but any player who doesn't care whether they play for Chelsea or not or is willing to leave so soon should have the door held wide open for them in my opinion.

I know that's not an opinion which will be shared by many, but that's just my view regarding this situation if the rumours are indeed true.

He'd have a better chance at Dortmund, I have no doubt about that, but I do not care if they have louder fans and cheaper resources - We have smarter (from what I gather) fans from all over the world from every different nation and the best resources football can buy. We are a bigger club than Dortmund, and the fact that they've just let go of Gotze (yes I know he had a clause) and seemingly Lewandowski too shows that they're a German Arsenal punching above their weight.

Waiting, waiting and waiting..

KDB's manager again insisted in 'voetbal internationaal' that it's still waiting to know what the future will bring for Kevin. 'We have an open relationship with Chelsea, so talks have been made allready. We just have to wait who will be the new manager at Chelsea."