BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

Has his new number been confirmed anywere? Cause on the shop he is not in the list for printing..

Probably will wait untill window closes before i order a shirt..

If there was still any doubt of De Bruyne staying, Dortmund have just now confirmed the signing of attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Shakhtar Donetsk for €25m which pretty much means they've given up on De Bruyne. Two birds with one stone, Liverpool won't get their main target of the transfer window and we get to keep De Bruyne. :yay:

• Like 3

Judging by that photo KDB has 1 finger pointed. Lukaku is making a 0 with his hand. That indicates, his new number will be 10, which also indicates Mata will be sold.

WHS has spoken... :fainthv9:

• Like 3

I was at the Bridge today, there was a red Ferrari parked round the back by the Chelsea Health Club. Numberplate '14 DB'. Could it be his? :')

As for 19, Demba Ba allegedly will be taking that.

Judging by that photo KDB has 1 finger pointed. Lukaku is making a 0 with his hand. That indicates, his new number will be 10, which also indicates Mata will be sold.

I wouldn't be worried if it was anyone else but you. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He seems to lack cheerfulness to me.

Whenever he has spoken to the camera there hasnt been one smile, joke or anything. Its like he doesnt have ANY expressions.

Dont know about you guys but ive seen his interview on CTV yesterday a few times now and it bothers me a bit....... whats up de bruyne? cheer up man.

• Like 1

Whenever he has spoken to the camera there hasnt been one smile, joke or anything. Its like he doesnt have ANY expressions.

Dont know about you guys but ive seen his interview on CTV yesterday a few times now and it bothers me a bit....... whats up de bruyne? cheer up man.

Haha noticed it aswell.

Watched a video of the Belgium NT watching a match on TV, Lukaku Eden and Benteke are making jokes and laughing and he's just quite watching the game IDK..

And before anyone makes a joke about it, yes, this is indeed a non-important idiotic summer vacation type of "discussion". :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Lol. He is always like that in interviews ... Guess he doesnt do tv very well :Goober:

He is much more cheerfull off cam.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reading too much into nothing......

• Like 1