BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

I really dont get why we have to loan him ...

We dont owe Leverkusen anything I don't get why its our problem to find a replacement for them .

We pay money, u either except it or not.

I really dont get why we have to loan him ...

We dont owe Leverkusen anything I don't get why its our problem to find a replacement for them .

We pay money, u either except it or not.

We're idiots. Yes, we've had some good signings lately but we prove it time and time again that we are just fucking clueless in the transfer market. Emanalo is not the angel he is portrayed to be.

• Like 1

We're idiots. Yes, we've had some good signings lately but we prove it time and time again that we are just fucking clueless in the transfer market. Emanalo is not the angel he is portrayed to be.

I dunno I mean we did sign good players..

Still we do dumb shit.

On ESPN Press Pass they mentioned KDB has already agreed terms with Dortmund and we are the ones blocking the move. It seems KDB wants to leave and the only way we change that is to recall him this season or loan him in England (close to home).

Honestly though, it seems more and more likely we will sell him and yet another player will bite us in the ass.

Who has bite us in the ass?

Sturridge?

Borini?

Stoch?

Rajkovic?

Hardly top talents that you think they have the potential to be like Hazard, Mata or Lampard.

Sturridge was good, but it was mainly the fault of the club trying to bring the best out of Torres, which was a fail event.

Other then that, I don't think there has been a player we let go that turned out to be world class.

If you have one, please let me know so I can rationalize with you about this.

• Like 1

I would imagine our First 11, front 3 would be

Schurrle Mata Hazard

Once Schurlle is settled in.

You're going to be bitterly disappointed, my friend.

The crux of the problem here is that Kevin is already a better player than Schurrle. That's why it makes no sense to loan him out and pay 20m to get Schurrle.

• Like 4

You're going to be bitterly disappointed, my friend.

The crux of the problem here is that Kevin is already a better player than Schurrle. That's why it makes no sense to loan him out and pay 20m to get Schurrle.

Why would i be bitterly disappointed?

I have already said several times i would rather we didn't loan KDB, but i don't see it as as big an issue as many make out for the reasons i have already stated such as:

1. Re-sale Value.

2. KDB gets to be star of a champions league team and gain valuable experience.

3. Schurlle gives us an alternative option

Just because we all rate Kevin highly doesn't mean the club will just put him in the first 11, so in truth he could be just a squad player for this season, so i don't see a problem with his loan deal. Selfishly/impatiently, i would love to see him come here straight away under mou, then become a world beater and play alongside Mata and Hazard but it doesn't always work like this.

Schurlle is another option, so it shouldn't be a KDB vs Schurlle thing. They are both Young talented Chelsea players. (if this goes through).

I meant the part where you said Schurrle will be a starter.

I was only saying what i thought it would be, and what Mourinho would go with. Don't particular have an opinion as yet, as to what i would play before we get to august.

I was only saying what i thought it would be, and what Mourinho would go with. Don't particular have an opinion as yet, as to what i would play before we get to august.

Yes I know that that's what you think. That's why I said you're going to be disappointed.

I'm confident KDB will be called back, he's a typical Mourinho player. ULTIMATE BEAST in a counter-attacking system.

I Love your optimism.

I would like to think that JM would find a way of playing him so he wouldn't have to worry about losing his WC spot. Unless...

The bottom line is that while some people believe sending 'em on loan would send 'em a bad message, I believe it send 'em a good message. While some see that the board disregards their achievement ; I see the board "rewarding" them by sending them in better teams. While some choose to believe the club let them on the side of the road ; I see the board respecting them, because they give them the opportunity to have a bright future even if it's not at Chelsea — I bet that a lot of our young players of the past would have loved such a treatment.

I thought that Lukaku himselfs came out and said that he felt like he needed another loan before coming in our team — because it was better for him, or something ? If my memory serves my right, Kalas also said that he needed to make another step before joining our ranks. I believe that Courtois said that he was aware that he would not take over Cech before two years or something along those lines. To me, these players that what the club is doing to 'em is a good thing. The board doesn't exactly let them sleep outside at night on the pavement ; he follows them throughout their development and research what's the best for both parties.

If you want to reward a player for doing well on a loan spell, you give him a chance to play in the first team. It's not like De Bruyne is an 18 year old who needs another 2-3 seasons on loan to get some experience under his belt.

I don't see the point in loaning out KDB to the Bundesliga again..when we could clearly use someone of his ability in the midfield rotation.

Looking at Lukaku, he just wants to learn...and if we end up not buying another striker...he'd probably fancy his chances of competing against Floppes & Ba for a first-team spot.

As for Kalas, he isn't ready. Should be playing against stronger opposition week in week out if he wants to play for Chelsea.

• Like 3