John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

FA chiefs may look to increase John Terry’s punishment for racially abusing Anton Ferdinand.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4568576/John-Terry-ban-FA-may-increase-punishment.html#ixzz28CLwRP8E

I swear if they take that option, then they just stoop down to a whole new level. How more desperate do they wanna be

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FA chiefs may look to increase John Terry’s punishment for racially abusing Anton Ferdinand.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz28CLwRP8E

I swear if they take that option, then they just stoop down to a whole new level. How more desperate do they wanna be

can't see that happening ..I think the FA just want it all over ..

Surley they cant give a said amount match ban then increase it just like that.Just make them look even more twattish really because shows they either made a mistake by giving him only 4 matches or are crumbling under pressure..then again its the Sun bubble world

Surley they cant give a said amount match ban then increase it just like that.Just make them look even more twattish really because shows they either made a mistake by giving him only 4 matches or are crumbling under pressure..then again its the Sun bubble world

The FA appointed an "independant" board to judge the issue ,it is ridiculous to suggest they can challenge its findings ,,, JUST the Sun

being twats as usual

I don't agee with the outcome. No way is Sir John Terry a racist or deserves the 4 game ban.

But it's gone on long enough now., Take the ban Sir John and lets move on, we all know the FA are corrupt.

and perhaps some coloured people are racists :ph34r: :ph34r:

Having now read the report I am amazed at the conclusions the commission reach for insance Ashley wanted amendments made to his draft statement both he and the club sec say that during his interveiw with two FA reps (which unike other interviews the FA didnt record) Cole said that he believed AF used a "B" word which could have been Bridge he was unsure. Cole and Barnard say that Cole also said it could have also been the word black. Whereas the two FA reps do not record the word "Black" in their two respective set of notes so therefore the conclusion is that Coles evidence evolved and Barnards memory is unsound. Oh just as an aside thE FA failed to provide one of the sets of notes wen all documents were suppossed to be disclosed they just happen to turn up later!

Terry didnt give evidence , it was the FAs job to prove guilt not Terrys to prove innocence yet my take on it is they have viewed Terrys silence as almost an admission.

I will be staggered if the decision isnt appealed

The FA/Media/Haters can say whatever they want, but what I know for sure is tomorrow John and Ashley will be in Stamford Bridge demolishing Norwich City and help Chelsea stay top of the table in the Premier League.

I just hope that one day this whole thing will blow over.

The fatalities of the "Ferdinand - Terry - Race Row"

- one resigned national manager, leading to a not so good tournament by the implied national side

- countless and even more so pointless articles and press releases

- one resigned english centre half who was the best of his generation

- another spoiled centre half who once was very good as well and now has to face the facts

- a sparked up rivalry that for the one of the two outfits never mattered much anyway

- a debate about handshakes

- one courtcase that ended with what was clear in the first place "it is not an easy, hard to find evidence so we come to "not guilty""

- another hearing by the FA that probably wanted this thing never to happen but found themselves on the backfood once they started it.

...have i missed something ?