John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT and his lawyer have both left Wembley, expect a verdict soon...

Nasty feeling because of the Suarez thing it'll be a minimum 4 game ban -on the positive be available to play the goons, and I hope he appeals -and sues the fuckers come to that

Many a foul language be found here:

People have called me a white cunt, white dog, English redneck, banana bender, white motherfucker, cracker, honky, white dickhead, white dog's cunt, etc. and they only times I've felt hurt by those people is when they beat they shit out of me before, after and while they were saying those things.

But of course none of those things ever really happened, did they?

Four games and 220K fine. Another cowardly decision by the FA, if they think he is guilty then the punishment should be much more, it's obvious they are just trying to cover their fuck up of taking away his arm band when he was innocent.

Not as bad as we were fearing. 4 game ban and £220k fine which can still be appealed although I suppose the damage was already done after JT quit the national team.

But that does seem a large sum of money for a FA fine. Suppose the FA have got to make up the money for taking it to their own hearing in the first place.

Edit: The FA statement for anyone that wants to read it.

http://www.thefa.com...-september.aspx

Basically he can play for CFC for 14 days before appealing.

4 matches is a decent result. This means he won't play against Arsenal. Wonder how that will work out. I think Cahill is a very good defender and more than adequate replacement and has more pace than Terry. However we could miss his leadership and organisational skills.

Nasty feeling because of the Suarez thing it'll be a minimum 4 game ban -on the positive be available to play the goons, and I hope he appeals -and sues the fuckers come to that

He should Sue the FA. FA bent their own rules to take JT Down in this case. Didnt the panel of Judges consist of the ones chosen by FA?

Chelsea Football Club notes and respects today's decision by the Football Association regarding John Terry.

We also recognise that John has the right to appeal that decision.

It is therefore inappropriate for us to comment further on the matter at this time

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2931820/title/statement-on-terry-hearing-result

John Terry has been found INNOCENT in a court of law.

John Terry has been found GUILTY by the F.A.

He will be banned for FOUR games, which is only ONE game more than a regular red card. Laughable. (Of course there's the fine too.)

The FA are an embarrassment. If you're going to go against the law's decision and decide someone's guilty (wrongly, in my opinion) in your eyes for racism or a racist remark, at least make the punishment a bit more than that. Otherwise there shouldn't be punishment at all.

4 matches is a decent result. This means he won't play against Arsenal. Wonder how that will work out. I think Cahill is a very good defender and more than adequate replacement and has more pace than Terry. However we could miss his leadership and organisational skills.

Yes he will play against Arsenal he has 14 days to make an appeal

I think his best option is to wait till after the Arsenal match and accept the charge. He would miss Norwich, Tottenham, and utd both in the PL and League Cup.

An appeal could see the ban increased, although I highly doubt it, the verdict was obviously arranged well before the hearing started.